After extensive crypto price hikes, it is normal to see red days. Since cryptocurrencies tend to be more volatile, those crashes tend to be slightly harsh. In the past 24 hours, most cryptocurrencies lost more than 5% in valuation. Since we’re still in an uptrend, here are 3 undervalued cryptos to consider before prices go back up.
#1 Polygon (MATIC)
Polygon (previously known as Matic Network) is a blockchain platform that aims to offer fast, low-cost and scalable transactions for decentralized applications (dApps). It operates as a Layer 2 solution for Ethereum, allowing developers to build and deploy decentralized applications with reduced gas fees and improved performance compared to the Ethereum mainchain. Polygon is an open-source platform and allows for the creation of multiple independent chains, making it a multi-chain system.
MATIC performance in the past 24 hours: – 8 %
#2 Ripple (XRP)
Ripple is a cryptocurrency and digital payment protocol created in 2012. It uses XRP as its native currency to facilitate cross-border transactions, with a focus on fast and low-cost transfers. The company behind Ripple aims to compete with traditional financial institutions and payment providers, such as banks and money transfer services.
XRP performance in the past 24 hours: – 6 %
#3 Solana (SOL)
Solana is a cryptocurrency platform that operates on a fast, secure, and decentralized blockchain network. It is designed to offer fast and low-cost transactions, making it an attractive option for decentralized applications, tokenization, and digital asset exchange. Solana’s technology is built around a consensus algorithm called Solana Proof-of-Stake, which allows for high transaction speeds, scalability, and energy efficiency. The platform also supports a range of DeFi applications, including stablecoins, lending, and trading.
SOL performance in the past 24 hours: – 10 %
Introducing the CryptoTicker Podcast
Every Wednesday, you can tune in to the Podcast on Spotify , Apple and YouTube. The episodes are perfectly tailored for a duration of 20-30 minutes to quickly and effectively familiarize you with new topics in a fun setting on the go.
Subscribe & never miss an Episode
Spotify– Amazon – Apple – YouTube
- MATIC Price Flying HIGH! Can MATIC reach $2 now?
- Big News: Ripple Price is about to TRIPLE? This News Confirms…
- Solana’s Network Outage: A Sign of Trouble for Investors? How high can Solana go?
- Solana Price Prediction for February 2023: THIS Price is very likely!
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- Top 3 Cryptocurrencies that can 5x in 2023 – Easy Trades
- ADA looking to flip XRP: Is Cardano better than Ripple currently?
- Don’t Miss on MATIC anymore! Buy MATIC at the next DIP?
- MATIC rebounds Higher despite Crypto Crash…Buy MATIC at a Discount?
- Breaking: Polygon (MATIC) Defies the Odds, Set to Hit $2 Mark?
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- Ripple SEC update as of March 2023 – Things are looking positive?
- Beyond the Moon: Solana Poised to Reach $100 by 2023?
- Can Shiba Inu Price Reach 10 Cents?
- Top 5 Altcoins to BUY in March 2023: Best Cryptocurrency Investments
- Cardano up 10% as the crypto market retraces: Potential to Buy ADA?
- An AI Bot predicted Polygon MATIC price by the end of 2023…NOT GOOD?
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Cardano or Polygon: Which Blockchain is BETTER?
- Polygon MATIC Price EXPLODES! Will MATIC reach 2$ soon?
- Crypto Millionaire: Buy THESE Cryptos before they BOOM in 2023?
You might also like
More from Altcoin
Shiba Inu vs Dogecoin: Who Will Hit $5 in the next 90 Days? Potential Scenarios Unveiled!
In this Shiba Inu vs Dogecoin article, we will explore some potential scenarios that could lead to both coins hitting …
Don’t Miss Buying Cardano at $0.35! Will Cardano reach 1$ now?
Cardano is still hovering around a price of $0.35 despite Bitcoin exploding. Will Cardano prices follow? Will Cardano reach 1$ …
Breaking Records: Will Bitcoin Price Break Through the $35,000 Mark Soon?
What is the Bitcoin price forecast for the next few weeks? Can Bitcoin price return to $35,000 soon?