Breaking News: A couple of hours ago, the well-known exchange Crypto.com suffered from an unidentified hack. This fiasco made the company halt all withdrawal transactions and reset the saved credentials of all users. What specifically happened with the Crypto.com hack and what happened specifically?
Crypto.com Hack Info
On Monday at noon UTC time, multiple users reported that they cannot make any withdrawal from their crypto.com account. Users also noticed that despite their credentials being saved on their PC or Mobile devices, they had to sign in again. This was a precautionary action taken by the company to limit the escalation of further breaches. Additionally, users were advised to reset their 2-factor authentication and set it up again.
Dogecoin founder Billy Markus also added to the fiasco. He noticed a suspicious transaction pattern on Etherscan that instigated the company to suspend all transactions until it extrapolates out what’s going on with its platform.
Crypto.com seems to have Resolved the Problem
After a few hours of debugging, it seems that the company managed to resolve the issue. They managed to handle the malicious transactions and even restored the withdrawal process. Users can again liquidate their cryptos and submit withdrawal requests through their favorite medium of transfer. “Relax, your Bitcoins are safe!”.
On the other hand, some users are still can’t access the main website.
What Happened to the Crypto.com Token?
The Crypto.com token price barely lost any value by the events. Its price slightly went down by -3%. On the other hand, the entire cryptocurrency market slipped by an average of also -3%. Investors who hold the Crypto.com token barely lost by the events.
Usually, when a big company is behind a project, there is a kind of accountability in place. This definitely speeds up ownership and resolution of the problem
——> Click here to Buy CRO <——
- Can Shiba Inu Price Reach 10 Cents?
- After GameStop fiasco, retail traders target Cryptos – Why is DOGECOIN up 470%
- The top 5 cryptocurrencies of the last week
- Big News: Ripple Price is about to TRIPLE? This News Confirms…
- Breaking News – LiteBit exchange was HACKED, here’s what you Need to Know
- What Happened with the Solana Hack? Quick Explanation
- Cronos Crypto Has Potential! Here’s Why You Should Buy $CRO Today
- Crypto Millionaire: Buy THESE Cryptos before they BOOM in 2023?
- Twitter Hack: 17 Year Old Teen from Tampa Florida Arrested
- Bitgrail Admits to System Failure; $170 Million Worth of NANO Gone
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Should You Trust Robinhood After Its Hack?
- Binance Hacked for 7000 BTC
- Microsoft Hackers Stole Crypto Using Victims Emails
- The Big Ripple Price Prediction for 2023 – How high can the XRP price go in 2023?
- What Is A Cold Wallet? And Why Is It Important?
- Top 3 Lending Crypto Platforms To Check Out This Bull Season
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- Top 5 Cryptocurrencies of the Week -(Week 45)
- BitGrail Owner Ordered To Return Assets to the Customers
- CryptoTicker Premium – Here’s How Users Nearly Tripled Assets In 1 Month
You might also like
More from Altcoin
Best Crypto Trading and Charting Software 2023
In this article, we will explore the best cryptocurrency trading and charting software in 2023, their pros and cons, and …
Shiba Inu Traded Volume SOARS! 1$ SHIB Price Possible?
In this article, we take a closer look at what Shiba Inu coin is, how to mint it, where to …
Best Crypto Tax Software 2023
Are you using Cryptocurrencies for trading purposes and worried about paying taxes on your profits? Check out the Best Crypto …