After a break in its uptrend, Ethereum started consolidating. This was met with mixed feelings, as some traders feared a break in the USD 1,800 price level. Other traders managed to benefit from this price-action and placed buy orders around that USD 1,800 area. Today, those traders have a big smile on their faces, as Ether’s price crossed the USD 2,000 price mark and is set to go higher. Should you Buy Ethereum today?
Ethereum Price DID Lose its Momentum
Despite the recent crash that hit the entire cryptocurrency market, Ether was still considered on an uptrend. Its prices simply adjusted back to the average uptrend momentum. But in June 2021, prices failed to continue on their uptrend and fell towards the strong support of USD 1,800. In figure 1, we clearly see where prices broke out from their uptrend channel.
Today, prices of Ether are consolidating between the strong yellow support of USD 1,780 and USD 2,330. This is a good opportunity to day trade and turn into active traders.
Ethereum Price Prediction – Will Ether Climb Higher?
As stated previously, we can confirm a day trading zone for Ether. Currently, prices are consolidating, which is usually a good sign. This consolidation usually signals an upcoming price boom topped with low trading volumes. Two trade setups are currently present:
Trade setup #1
This setup is for the short-term and consists of buying Ether at the current price of USD 2,130. Since the first target was hit, traders can opt for target #2 clearly visible in figure 2 below, which is around USD 2,400. A sensible stop-loss would be around USD 2,050 (depends on your risk appetite).
Trade setup #2
This one is a longer setup and would require several days to reach. It consists of either waiting for a small adjustment lower or directly buying at today’s price of USD 2,130. The target profit-taking level is around USD 2,800 as prices previously retraced several times from this level as shown in figure 3. Of course, placing a stop-loss level of USD 1,900 is a good idea in case prices went lower. This way, traders can catch lower prices,
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Ethereum crash tops 13% – is this the END of the UPTREND?
- Can Ethereum Crash to 1000 $ still? YES, Here’s Why!
- LAST CHANCE to Buy XRP below 50 cents…Here’s Why!
- Ethereum Price Prediction – 3 Reasons Why ETHER is a Strong BUY
- Ethereum Price Prediction – Ether nears 2K, Should you BUY?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – LAST Chance to Buy Bitcoin around 40K?
- XRP Price increase 100%? This Chart confirms a MASSIVE Breakout soon
- Ethereum Price Prediction – Will Ether Rebound?
- Ethereum Price Prediction – LAST CALL to Buy Ether at 3k?
- Conservative Cardano Prediction for 2023 – How high can Cardano go?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – Will Bitcoin Price make Another BOOM?
- XRP Price Prediction – Here’s how to Manage your XRP Positions TODAY
- Ethereum to reach THIS Price after the Merge! Here’s Why…
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- This Technical Analysis signals a further heavy drop for Ethereum…Should you be concerned?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – BTC Breached 40K! Will it climb to 50K next?
- FACT: Will Shiba Inu Coin reach $1 during the next Bullrun?
- Bitcoin dips below 40K – Why is Bitcoin Price Down? Buy BTC ASAP?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – BTC Price is looking for a Reversal, Here’s Why
- XRP Price SOARES! Up 15% in the past Week, will it Continue to Climb?
You might also like
More from Ethereum
Ethereum price up: Is it wise to purchase ETH? In this Ethereum price prediction, we analyze what might come for …
Why is Ethereum price down after the POS transition? Is POS insignificant? Let's analyze in this Ethereum prediction article before …
Ethereum price can increase if certain market dynamics occur. Will Ethereum reach $2,000 soon? Let's analyze in this Ethereum prediction.