Generally, DeFi projects are known for airdropping tokens to it’s users as a token of gratitude for believing in the project and bootstrapping it. They are also a popular manner of popularizing further usage of the protocol. But until 12 Feb, there never had been any airdrop sent to people who haven’t used the protocol. Enter 1inch.exchange.
1inch Second Airdrop Event
1inch already ran it’s retroactive airdrop rewarding users in Dec ’20. However, this time, it ran a second distribution round, sending 3.57M tokens to 1,308 participants for liquidity mining, 4.8M tokens to 9,094 users of Mooniswap, 310K to users trying out the limit order and lastly 375K to Argent, Authereum, Gnosis and Pillar wallets, who used 1inch services but behind an interface.
But lastly, the airdrop did something unique too. It sent tokens to Uniswap users, who have never had 1inch services before and therefore couldn’t qualify for the first 1inch airdrop. The criteria mentioned was unique. To qualify, a user must have had atleast 20 unique trading days and at least 3 trades made in the current year.
Congratulations, if you qualified for the airdrop this time. To check, click the link right above for instructions on how to check if your wallet was eligible. You might want to disconnect/reconnect your wallet a few times for the interface gets stuck sometimes. The standard tokens being sent are 159-182 1INCH, which are roughly a thousand US dollars at current prices and might appreciate more in the future! It’s essentially free money for never using 1inch services!
Why Airdrop Tokens To Non-Users?
1inch is introducing a unique concept, sending monetary gifts or bribe to your competitor’s users to entice them to try out your products and stick with it, in case they like it. They are essentially paying a lot of money, just to get their services used. This sets up an interesting precedent for users, who now have the added benefits of receiving tokens for not using a service before, amidst heightened competition amongst protocols to increase adoption and usage.
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- Looking For Retroactive Airdrops? You Might Want To Use These Protocols!
- ShapeShift User Or Not? You Might Have Been Sent Thousands Of Dollars!
- Big News: Ripple Price is about to TRIPLE? This News Confirms…
- What is Arbitrum? : Everything You Need To Know About Arbitrum Airdrop
- All You Need To Know About Bancor Zaps
- Balancer Pools Get Drained Off $500K Through STA Exploit, Team Reimburses
- Can Shiba Inu Price Reach 10 Cents?
- Protect Your Cryptocurrencies with the Binance Backed SafePal Hardware Wallet
- Washington DC round table to discuss the future of the US ICO Market
- Conservative Prediction: Can XRP reach $5 in 2023?
- MIR And BADGER: How To Claim These Airdrops Worth Over $500!
- Free Money ALERT: How to Participate in the TenFi Airdrop
- The Big Ripple Price Prediction for 2023 – How high can the XRP price go in 2023?
- Arbitrum Airdrop: How to claim your free $ARB token?
- For DeFi Users: How To Claim LOTTO Airdrop Worth Hundreds Of $!
- You might be Eligible for LOOKS Airdrop, here’s how to Know and What to Do
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- What Is Anyswap Project? What You Should Expect from ANY In 2022!
- Top 5 Airdrops February 2022 – FREE Cryptos with THESE Projects!
- Ripple soars 140% this month – 3 reasons why XRP is mooning
You might also like
More from Airdrop
Are you missing out on the next big thing? Check out these altcoins that could make you a millionaire in no time
Over the last one to two weeks, altcoins have seen slight to moderate gains. which altcoins should you buy right …
Arbitrum Airdrop: How to claim your free $ARB token?
The Arbitrum Foundation revealed that the tokens would be distributed to community members via Arbitrum airdrop.
IOTA Price Prediction 2023: IOTA Price To Touch $1 Soon?
What might happen at IOTA in 2023? This article is all about the IOTA price prediction. Will IOTA touch $1 soon? …