The recent crypto crash was a harsh one for the entire crypto market. Many crypto projects failed because of the falling crypto prices such as the Terra Foundation. Stablecoins are also being put to the test as more and more investors seek to liquidate their crypto positions. However, Tron’s story is quite different. They recently announced the launch of their algorithmic stablecoin USDD. Prices of this stablecoin are so far “stable”, while TRX is looking bullish. What’s going to happen to TRX prices? Let’s find out in this Tron price prediction article.
What is Tron Foundation?
Tron is a blockchain that aims to improve transaction speed. Tron promises to be able to process 2,000 transactions per second, compared to 6 and 25 transactions per second (TPS) for Bitcoin and Ethereum, respectively. It’s a decentralized platform for knowledge exchange and entertainment. In 2018, Tron bought BitTorrent, a prominent file-sharing service.
Tron’s goals include building an all-in-one file-sharing platform with monetary incentives and allowing content producers (especially in the game industry) to monetize their work. They’re also one of the most popular blockchains for decentralized app hosting (DApps).
When other Stablecoins CRASHED, Tron announces USDD
Recently, Tron launched USDD. Like Terra’s UST, it’s an algorithmic stablecoin. Tron believes they can combine price stability with fiat currency and cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. To keep the price stable, a basket of currencies and cryptocurrencies is created. In the bitcoin world, volatility was a hot subject. One of the main reasons why investors are afraid to invest in cryptos is because of this. With the debut of its USDD stablecoin, Tron intends to alter that. They would maintain a “one stablecoin to one fiat” peg via a proprietary algorithm that alters stablecoin supply based on demand.
Tron Price Prediction – Will Tron reach 10 cents?
As the market dips, Tron prices barely crashed reaching a low of $0.065. Today, prices recovered back and are up to around $0.080 currently. Looking at figure 1, we can see how prices are on an uptrend and easily eyeing the $0.10 price mark. Once this area is reached, reaching $0.15 shouldn’t be hard, especially if the crypto market manages to recover.
Adding a stop-loss area right below the uptrend line is always a good idea in case of prices crash for any particular reason. Also, fakeouts are very frequent and can occur, so it is advisable not to place tight stop-loss areas.
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- Tron USDD stablecoin goes Live! Buy TRX before it MOONS +100%?
- TRON Price shoots 30% in an attempt to recover, what’s next for $TRX?
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Should You Invest In TRON? : The Story of Tron Blockchain and a Lot of FOMO
- Top 3 Undervalued Crypto to BUY after the Crypto Crash
- Top 5 Altcoins to BUY in May 2022 – INSANE POTENTIALS!
- Tron Price Prediction – How High will Tron Go in 2025?
- Facebook Contest Winners to Get iPhone X from Tron
- Tron Price Prediction 2023: Can TRX reach 10 cents soon?
- Solana Price reached a STRONG SUPPORT – Should you Buy SOL?
- Tron Price Prediction: STRONG BUY TRX! Here’s the Indicator
- TRON (TRX) to the MOON! Shot 25% in 7 days…Can you still BUY TRX?
- While the Crypto Market Dumps, Tron makes +10%! Why is TRX up?
- Tron Price Prediction: PERFECT Time to BUY TRX?
- 49 billion ERC20 TRX tokens burned but Pornhub news took the day
- Tron Price Prediction – Correction is Not Over yet, Beware of THIS!
- Tron’s Dream Home giveaway fuels rumors of future developments
- Will Tron (TRX) Oust Litecoin (LTC) From 7th Spot?