RTFKT announced the release of their new Nike Hoodie NFT. The hoodie got sold out within a very short time. However, many people were left angry without being able to mint. What specifically happened with the RTFKT Nike hoodie drop?
When was the Hoodie Released?
The hoodietook place on July 21st in the US at 3pm Pacific Time / 6pm Eastern Time on rtfkt.com . Europe and Japan followed on July 22 at 12am Central European Time and 7am Japan Time respectively.
Who can buy the NFT?
The RTFKT x Nike AR Hoodie is a Private Mint. This means that only certain people who meet the requirements can also purchase the hoodie. The Mint requires users to create an account on rtfkt.com and verify that they are either a Clone X NFT or an RTFKT x Nike Dunk Genesis CRYPTOKICKS NFT owners. Thus, the prerequisite for minting the Nike Hoodie is quite exclusive. Because the floor price for a Clone X NFT is currently 9.9 Eth, which corresponds to around $15,000. The Cryptokicks NFT, on the other hand, is definitely a bargain. The floor price here was 1.35 Eth, which corresponds to around $2,000. This means that an investment of at least $2,000 is required to even buy the RTFKT x Nike Hoodie.
Summary – These are the things you need to know
The European release time of the RTFKT x Nike Hoodie is today at midnight. To register for a mint, users needed to own either a Clone X NFT or a Cryptokicks NFT. You also needed an account on rtfkt.com and to link your Metamask wallet to it. If the platform recognizes that one of the two NFTs is in the wallet, you can mint the RTFKT x Nike AR Hoodie NFT.
RTFKT NFT Minting Fail – What Happened?
The minting process (not surprisingly) ended really fast. People were waiting for hours only to find out that the minting ended. Apparently, there were problems with the minting process where users could not save a spot in a fair queue and were kicked out despite waiting for hours. The company did warn about “first come first served”, but how to really understand who “first came” without a proper queue system? It seems as if the events of Yuga Labs with Otherside repeated again with RTFKT.
People are not so happy with their Experiences
- Cardano Price Prediction – How High can Cardano reach by 2030?
- Aptos NFT Overview: Top Aptos NFT projects
- How to Buy WAGMI NFT? Easy Guide
- Shiba Inu Price is about to Increase because of THIS indicator!
- Nike Virtual creations: How to join Nike Swoosh Web3 Platform?
- The Ultimate NFT Guide – New to NFTs? START HERE
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- Aptos Ant Club: Everything You Need To Know About Aptos Ant Club NFT
- Simple Guide On Pixel Vault: What is Pixel Vault NFT?
- What are NFTs? Top NFTs with 100x Potentials?
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Top 5 Cryptocurrencies of the Week -Week 44
- What is 10KTF NFT? Cracking 10KTF NFT Secret
- These 4 Famous Companies entered the Crypto World in 2021…Who will we See in 2022?
- BIGGEST Shiba Inu Prediction: How High can SHiB reach before 2023?
- Timeless Investments – Carlito NFT RipOff?
- TikTok Begins Quest To Onboard 1 Billion Users To Ethereum Based NFTs
- Cardano Price Prediction – Will ADA CRASH to 0$?
- CryptoTicker announces its first NFT Collection – Here’s how to MINT!
- Enjin Evolving To Bring NFTs Limitless Scaling And Multi-Chain Support
- Can Shiba Inu Price Reach 10 Cents?
You might also like
More from Blockchain Companies
What are crypto reserves? How to know how much is available in a crypto exchange? In this article we show …