Starting this week, Paymium, the world’s first bitcoin exchange launched in 2010, introduces negative trading fees. Market makers, i.e., traders who place limit orders, receive a refund of 0.1% on their order size for every transaction. In other words, they are paid for trading.
-0.1% fee on all maker orders
People can hardly believe this, but they will literally pay no fees. At Paymium, traders will pay no fees, but they will also receive a 0.1% cashback directly into their Paymium account for each of their trades. Takers, i.e., traders who serve orders, continue to pay trading fees, namely 0.5% of the order size.
Paymium’s maker fees are the most rewarding of the market
Very few platforms have had the nerve to adopt such an offer. And those who do consider this an exclusive reward for customers who trade huge volumes of BTC. Paymium is radically transforming the cryptocurrency landscape by offering negative fees to all of its customers who place a limit order.
Paymium supports Cryptocurrency Adoption
Paymium campaigns for cryptocurrency recognition and adoption. The platform has maintained its position in Europe to secure a more stable environment for its customers’ investments, even though central banks try everything to prevent crypto development. With this announcement, Paymium has displayed that low fees are also possible in the crypto market in Europe.
Launched in 2010, Paymium is the world’s first Bitcoin exchange platform. Since 2018, the company has developed and operates the Blockchain.io platform, a marketplace dedicated to the trading of crypto-assets for individuals and investors. Paymium, which has more than 220,000 customers, is a Paris-based company supported by Newfund and Kima Ventures investment funds.
- Bybit Review 2022: Is Bybit a Good Exchange?
- Robinhood to Introduce Zero-Fee Cryptocurrency Trading
- Coinbase Pro Lists Basic Attention Token(BAT)
- Conservative Cardano Prediction for 2023 – How high can Cardano go?
- Plus500 – Everything You Need on One Platform
- Limited Offer: Crypto Bonus up to $30,030 with ByBit, here’s how!
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- Bitcoin Cash Hits Coinbase, Price Increases by $5,400 in 3 Minutes
- Crypto Millionaire: Buy THESE Cryptos before they BOOM in 2023?
- Top 3 Best Centralized Exchanges For June 2022
- LAST CHANCE to Benefit from ByBit 200,000 USDT Prize, Here’s How!
- MBAex to bring Dash to Southeast Asia
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- Quick and Easy Guide to AMMs or Automated Market Makers
- John McAfee didn’t do taxes for 8 years
- XRP Price is about to BOOM if the crypto market recovers! Buy $XRP?
- Top 3 Methods To Withdraw Bitcoin to Bank Account
You might also like
More from Sponsored Post
Mondo Gate, a company from Neustadt in Holstein, aims to combine convenience and security of cryptocurrency custody. Read to find …
Solana, Ethereum, and HUH Token: Crypto Tokens With Exciting Future Projects You Don’t Want To Miss!
The crypto market is a volatile one, with highs and lows that can not only affect an individual coin but …