We recently predicted two potential scenarios for the price of Ether, and so far the price has been exactly following Scenario 1, which is a continued uptrend all the way to break the important price of USD 500. Will Ether be able to break that barrier and keep its bull run?
Ether price is consolidating for an upcoming BOOM?
Since the beginning of this week, Ether managed to reach an all-time high ever since 2018 of USD 485. This high price couldn’t hold and adjusted back to the price of USD 450, with a decrease of around 7%.
After this price adjustment, the price was seen consolidating between USD 450 and USD 470. In fact, the level of around USD 450 is a very important SL area, as it previously was a strong resistance area, and turned into a strong support area.
The week-long consolidation can be seen also since the 8th of November 2020, where prices fluctuated in a slight uptrend channel. (Fig.2) This move usually signals a slow but steady increase in prices, with minor adjustments every now and then. What might happen if prices manage to break through the USD 500 mark?
Scenario 1 is likely happening
In a previous article, we discussed the general potential of Ether approaching the USD 500 price. So far, the price has done EXACTLY that, reaching higher highs, followed by a slight adjustment in prices (Fig.3). We always stress in our articles the importance of price adjustments, which allow markets to “breath” and let go of profit takers, and taking in new traders who place buy trades instead.
The whole cryptocurrency market is mostly UP for the day
With Litecoin currently leading the top 10 cryptocurrencies with its 24 hours price increase of around 11%, the general consensus of the crypto world was seen on the positive side. This signals a healthy steady uptrend all across cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin has the biggest market capitalization with a current dominance of 64.7%. If Ether’s successful phase 0 manages to quickly attract investors into staking, Ether’s market cap should rise significantly, thus reducing the dominance of Bitcoin.
- Bitcoin (BTC) : + 2.61%
- Ether (ETH) : + 2.63%
- Tether (USDT) : 0%
- Ripple (XRP) : + 2.37%
- Chainlink (LINK) : + 2.43% (surpassing Bitcoin Cash by Market Cap)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) : + 0.14%
- Litecoin (LTC) : + 12.01% (surpassing Binance Coin by Market Cap)
- Binance Coin (BNB) : + 2.16%
- Polkadot (DOT) : + 3.40%
- Cardano (ADA) : + 3.09%
Stay Ahead, Stay Updated
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Will Ethereum price hit USD 2,000 before MARCH 2021?
- Ethereum Price – Two Potential Scenarios before 2021
- Conservative Cardano Prediction for 2023 – How high can Cardano go?
- Ethereum Price is climbing FASTER than Bitcoin…reaching its previous ATH soon?
- This Technical Analysis signals a further heavy drop for Ethereum…Should you be concerned?
- You can still buy Ethereum today – 3 Reasons why you should
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- Ethereum Price Analysis – Ether prices shooting through the roof?
- Breaking News – Ethereum breaks USD 1,000…Jump on board?
- Crypto Millionaire: Buy THESE Cryptos before they BOOM in 2023?
- Ethereum price – a FINE LINE between BOOMING and SLACKING, here’s how to watch out
- Ethereum Price breaks USD 500 for the first time in 2 years! What’s next?
- Ethereum on the verge of a Breakthrough – Is ETH better than BTC?
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- Ether Price Analysis – Key Support Levels to Consider
- Ethereum is ON FIRE! Up 11% in the past 7 days, will the Trend Continue?
- XRP Price is about to BOOM if the crypto market recovers! Buy $XRP?
- TA that predicted Bitcoin Price to consolidate is showing signs of STRENGTH ahead, BUT…
- Breaking News – Bitcoin broke USD 24,000…Should you sell BTC?
- Ethereum Price Prediction – Is ETH2.0 going according to plan?
More from Ethereum
Will Ethereum price continue to rise or will there be a crash? Let's analyze in this Ethereum prediction for February …
Ethereum price is on the rise! What will happen next? Will Ethereum continue to go up? Let's analyze in this …