Near Protocol (NEAR) has become one of the most interesting crypto projects on the market. Other competitors are definitely competing such as Cardano, Solana, and Terra. Near Protocol can play an extremely important role in the future, especially in the vision of Web 3.0. Let’s talk about how Near Protocol can play an important role in Web 3.0 implementation.
What is Near Protocol?
The Near Protocol (NEAR) is a blockchain protocol that is easy to use and scalable. It is a layer 1 blockchain that continues to function CO2-neutral. NEAR operates as a community-driven cloud computing platform that aims to address the weaknesses of other blockchains such as low transaction speeds and poor interoperability.
The Near Protocol uses human-readable account names as an alternative to cryptographic addresses to make the platform user-friendly. Furthermore, NEAR uses its own consensus mechanism, “Doomslug“. Thanks to Nightshade technology, Near Protocol has greatly increased transaction throughput. This rose to over 100,000 per second.
By solving the scaling problem of other blockchains, the near protocol has been extremely popular with investors for months. The NEAR Protocol Ecosystem Fund has already raised $800 million to help existing projects scale on the blockchain. In the meantime, NEAR has become the basis of numerous successful decentralized applications (dApps).
How does the NEAR token work with the Near Protocol?
NEAR crypto is the native token of the Near Protocol and at the same time the governance token of the ecosystem. It has various functions in the network:
- Payment of Fees for Transactions
- Staking to activate validator nodes
- Participate in governance functions to improve the network
One billion NEAR tokens were issued in 2020. Each year, 5% additional tokens are issued to support the network. At the moment there are about 650 million tokens in circulation.
NEAR Price Prediction – Should you Buy NEAR Today?
The NEAR token from the Near Protocol has only existed since the end of 2020 and has recorded very high gains in the 2021 bull market. These profits increased massively in the third quarter after the market correction over the spring and summer. While the market fell sharply in January, the NEAR token reached its all-time high of $20.20 in mid-January. Of course, after such a rise, the price adjusted back to its average uptrend line.
In figure 1 above, we can clearly see an uptrend channel. After NEAR prices reached the bottom, prices reversed upwards. We expect prices to reach the $14-$16 price area by next week. On the other hand, it is always important to place a stop-loss, specifically for NEAR below that uptrend channel.
Can Near Protocol become a Pioneer in Web 3.0 projects?
The Near Protocol has focused on the development of DeFi-based projects in recent months. It also works on NFT projects, DAOs and gaming applications. Due to its extremely high scalability and its user-centric approach, there is a lot of potential for the near protocol, especially in the growth markets of DeFi, NFTs, and gaming.
Especially for the vision of Web 3.0, the near protocol blockchain could become extremely interesting in the future. In principle, Web 3.0 should represent the next development stage of the web. Decentralization and the blockchain play a decisive role in this. Many blockchain networks are being traded to play a pioneering role for Web 3.0 in the future.
In many areas, Near Protocol is already superior to other blockchain networks. High scalability and great user-friendliness with the integration of governance functions make NEAR so special for the future. It will therefore be exciting to see whether NEAR will become one of the most important cryptocurrencies in the future.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- What Is Near Protocol? Will NEAR Token Dump Soon?
- NEAR Token is Surging! Here’s All Should Know About Near Protocol
- Conservative Cardano Prediction for 2023 – How high can Cardano go?
- Is Polkadot Dead? Strong competition in the Crypto Scene! Buy DOT?
- Top 3 Metaverse Games for 2023 – Don’t Miss OUT!
- Internet Computer (ICP) SOARS +20% – Good BUY for 2022?
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- The Future of the Internet: Web3 vs. Metaverse
- What is NEAR Protocol Token? What Makes This Project Unique?
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- Which Cryptocurrency will be number 3 behind Bitcoin and Ethereum?
- Are P2E Games DEAD? Here’s a Quick Insight into the Play-to-Earn Industry
- Avalanche Update: Will Avalanche Subnets Solve The Biggest Problem of RPCs in the GameFi and Play2Earn Blockchain Sector?
- Crypto Millionaire: Buy THESE Cryptos before they BOOM in 2023?
- Band Protocol Partners With Waves Protocol To Power DeFi
- What is Fractal NFT? Don’t be late on New Crypto Trends!
- XRP Price is about to BOOM if the crypto market recovers! Buy $XRP?
- Kyber Protocol 3.0 To Introduce Complete Overhaul: Purpose-Driven Liquidity Protocols, Dynamic Market Making And Gas Optimizations
- Three new Metaverse Trends that could Revolutionize the Web in 2023
- What Is Conflux? The CFX Token Promises Massive Returns!
You might also like
More from Altcoin
The crypto market is moving higher! Based on current market trends and expert analysis, here are the top 3 altcoins …