The crypto market has entered a consolidation mode as the total crypto market cap is hovering around $1.18 trillion. Recently, Bitcoin broke below a price of $30,000 and the entire crypto market reacted in tandem. As a result, XRP prices also slipped below 50 cents. This has led many investors to wonder what will happen to XRP prices next. Will XRP recover or will XRP crash further?
Why is XRP Price Down?
XRP prices have recently suffered a notable setback, causing the coin to drop towards its support level of 46 cents after an unsuccessful attempt to surpass 56 cents. The major reason for this decline is the overall downturn in the crypto market, triggered by Bitcoin’s fall below the crucial support level of $30,000. This decline has had a ripple effect on other cryptocurrencies, including XRP. Consequently, XRP prices have sharply declined, making it challenging for the coin to overcome its resistance level.
Should I Buy and Hold XRP? Will XRP Recover?
Usually, when the market is going sideways, it is better to switch from holding to active trading. XRP prices seem to be starting a sideways trend delimited between a lower price of $0.40 and an upper price of $0.50. If the crypto market remains undecided, XRP is expected to consolidate in this sideways trend.
Traders would in turn buy XRP when prices reach around $0.40 and sell XRP when prices reach around $0.50.
How to Mine XRP Coin?
XRP is a cryptocurrency that uses a different consensus mechanism than other cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. XRP is not mined like Bitcoin or other Proof-of-Work (PoW) cryptocurrencies, which rely on miners to validate transactions and add them to the blockchain. Instead, XRP uses a consensus algorithm called the Ripple Protocol Consensus Algorithm (RPCA).
In the XRP network, a group of nodes validates transactions and approves them for inclusion in the ledger through a consensus process. These nodes are run by various entities, including banks and financial institutions. So, if you want to get involved with XRP, you can do so by buying and holding XRP on a cryptocurrency exchange, rather than mining it.
Therefore, you cannot mine XRP coin. Instead, you can purchase XRP on a cryptocurrency exchange that supports it and store it in a secure wallet.
Where to Buy XRP Coin?
There are currently many good exchanges that offer to trade and hold XRP Coin. Here’s a list of known exchanges that are currently in good standing:
- Ripple Price Prediction: XRP Price is Down but THIS is what’s Next!
- Top 3 reasons why XRP price should reach 1$: DO NOT MISS OUT!
- ADA looking to flip XRP: Is Cardano better than Ripple currently?
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- Don’t Buy Ripple! XRP is Crashing hard and will reach THIS price
- LAST Chance to Buy XRP at 40 cents! Here’s why…
- XRP Price is Risky! Sell XRP if prices fall below THIS Area
- XRP Prediction: Will XRP Price go UP after the FTX Crash?
- XRP is a HOT BUY? This Chart shows a MASSIVE BREAKOUT!
- BIG OPPORTUNITY to Buy Chainlink before Prices BOOM – Chart Confirms!
- Ripple (XRP) News Ticker – CryptoTicker
- Ripple Price crashes below 40 cents again! Opportunity to Buy XRP?
- Cardano Price is about to EXPLODE! Where is ADA reaching next?
- XRP reached a CRITICAL Price! Will XRP Crash to 20 cents?
- Cardano Price Prediction as ADA breaches through $0.40…1$ soon?
- XRP Price Analysis in a Crashing Market: Will XRP Crash to $0.30 Again?
- XRP Price Crash: it’s NOT Ripple’s Fault! Here’s Why…
- XRP Price Prediction for 2023: Can XRP reach 1$ still after such CRASH?
- XRP Price Prediction for February 2023 as the Crypto Market EXPLODES!
- XRP Price Prediction – Can Ripple reach 1 $ before 2023?
- XRP Price SOARES! Up 15% in the past Week, will it Continue to Climb?
You might also like
More from Altcoin
The cryptocurrency market is known for its volatility. Let's take a look at this Shiba Inu vs. PEPE article in …
What's next for Dogecoin? and can DOGE prices ascend to $0.080? Let's delve into this Dogecoin price prediction.