NFT art sales have been off the charts lately, as more and more people realize that digital art is the future. This has resulted in increased traffic and activity on the NFT marketplaces. But like everything else, they are built in a different way. SuperRare in particular caters to a more mature and sophisticated clientele.
It’s called SuperRare for a reason. That’s because it relies on auction, exclusivity and curated art pieces from renowned artists. It’s not your average NFT marketplace. Rather it deals in unique, single-edition digital art. Every art piece is from an artist in the network and cryptographically verifiable.
This is exactly why SuperRare advertises itself as Instagram meets Christies. It basically brings art and culture into the digital NFT world! Similar to most NFT infrastructure, they built it on the Ethereum blockchain. It provides networking services and usage only requires linking the platform with an Ethereum wallet.
The platform is in the early stages and isn’t fully deployed yet. Consequently, it currently sources art from a few handpicked artists. Interested artists can apply through the website. They plan to fully launch it by next year.
SuperRare Commission And Royalty Program
SuperRare is famous for its commissions and royalty program. The platform charges 3% fees on every transaction from the buyer as marketplace fees. Also, there is a 15% commission fee for primary sales on the platform, while creators receive 85%. In case of secondary sales, creators receive a 10% commission fee or royalty.
This is the most revolutionary aspect of this NFT marketplace, as it guarantees artists a part of the commission from the continuous sales of the artwork. It brings a key function of the traditional art market into the digital realm. Because of its integration with Smart-Contracts, this technology comes to life.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- OpenSea Competitor? Meet NFTmall Crypto 2022
- NFT Season: EASILY Buy NFTs on these 4 Platforms
- Conservative Cardano Prediction for 2023 – How high can Cardano go?
- Can Artion Compete With OpenSea?
- What is Royal NFT and How will it Revolutionize the Music Industry?
- Refinable Crypto is Changing The NFT Sector – Here’s How FINE did it!
- Microsponsors Launch Crypto NFT Market, Users Can Monetize Their Time
- Crypto Millionaire: Buy THESE Cryptos before they BOOM in 2023?
- TikTok Begins Quest To Onboard 1 Billion Users To Ethereum Based NFTs
- Everything You Should Know About Wilder World Crypto Game
- Eventbrite Claims Access and Filming Rights to All Events (jk)
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- OpenSea Announces Fresh $100M Funding Round And Polygon Support
- NFTs to save the Crypto Crash? Buy NFT On Binance NFT Marketplace!
- XRP Price is about to BOOM if the crypto market recovers! Buy $XRP?
- Top 3 MUST KNOW Solana NFT Marketplaces
You might also like
More from Blockchain Companies
In this article, we take a closer look at a company whose failure could cause the Bitcoin price to fall …