The crypto market has seriously been moving slowly since the second quarter of the year, and it has been further affected by predicaments with the SEC and ETF, as most crypto investors are waiting for SEC’s decision on cryptocurrencies (yeah, SEC is going to review their decision against BTC ETF).
Even though the crypto market hasn’t been at its best, lots of well-known investors have opted to join the cryptocurrency train knowing that the cryptocurrency world isn’t a scam as there is a lot of money to be made from it.
We have seen in the early part of the year that notable investors such as Rockefellers, Rothschilds & Soros are investing in cryptocurrency. Rothschilds, a well-known family, which is in close relationship with top-banks and other distinguished financial institutions, ventured into cryptocurrency for the first time by buying Bitcoin exposure. After that, this wealthy family has shown no signs of stopping their investments on cryptos.
Lots of cryptocurrency enthusiasts have hoped that well-known names like these will have a more significant impact on the cryptocurrency world and cool the policymakers. Even the CEO of Cardano, Charles Hoskinson, said at that time that,
“Rockefeller, Soros, and Rothschild money entering the cryptocurrency space….it sounds like regulations might be getting a bit more lax.”
It is important to know that the wealthy family, Rothschilds, recently filed its own cryptocurrency exchanged trademark. The trademark was filed by one of its members, Dayla Rothschilds. The trademark goods and services will have the virtual currencies services, exchange, and transfer services on the offer.
The trademark says:
“Financial services namely virtual currency central repository services in the nature of providing electronic transfer of a virtual currency for use by members of an online community via a global computer network…”
It is no surprise that this family has created their own crypto exchange and they have shown greater interest in investing and selling cryptocurrencies.
Nevertheless, other crypto trademarks out there in the United States trademark race include Forbes Crypto Market, Fidelity Digital Asset Services, and NYSE Bitcoin Index.
We do know that Forbes is one of the biggest financial magazines in the world today and they now are interested in,
“providing online information and a website in the cryptocurrencies, bitcoins, and digital currencies in the nature of altcoins and digital tokens and financial information related thereto.”
Forbes has seen how vital cryptocurrency is to the world and as a result, they have dedicated part of their site to offer/provide vital information on cryptocurrencies.
Fidelity Digital Asset Services ventured into cryptocurrencies, and they have gotten a trademark on the U.S trademark site. The trademark says, “Financial consultancy services in the field of digital asset and blockchain services.”
NYSE Bitcoin Index ventured into cryptocurrency; it is important to know that its trademark was filed by the NYSE Group Inc – which is good news for the crypto sphere due to the fact that this Group is in a direct link with the SEC and other policymakers.
There are a lot of things that are set to occur which will surely determine the crypto market: The SEC decision, Bitcoin ETF, etc. and we should expect these in the coming months. I am sure that things are going to be on the positive side sooner or later.
Image Courtesy of Pixabay.
- Bitcoin Spot ETF LIVE TICKER: Countdown to Bitcoin ETF Approval
- Grayscale Pursues Groundbreaking SEC Approval for Spot Ethereum ETF
- CBOE Resubmits the Bitcoin ETF Proposal for SEC Approval
- New Zealand Crypto Exchange Cryptopia Hacked
- Weekend in Review: Bitcoin Superstore adds TRON, China bans crypto-related activities, Elon Musk Hacked
- When will SEC Approve Bitcoin ETF and Ethereum ETF?
- NASDAQ To Launch Bitcoin Futures Despite The Bear Market
- Grayscale’s ETF Ambitions Gain Momentum: SEC Steps Back, But Will Bitcoin Price Rocket to the Moon?
- Bitcoin ETF? Proposal Withdrawn!
- Recent U.S. Cryptocurrency ETF Proposals and Decisions
- Grayscale sell over $2.14 billion worth of Bitcoin
- Institutional Investments Expected to Grow over Next 5 Years?
- What Happened to Crypto Today? 4 Crypto News for YOU
- Bitcoin ETF: What are they and Why are they Important to Bitcoin Price?
- Top 20 Biggest Crypto Lawsuits Globally: List
- Bitcoin Surges Past $47,000 Amid ETF Excitement
- This Ethereum ETF Move Could Make You a Millionaire!
- Spot Bitcoin ETF Applications Decision Postponed by SEC: Bitcoin to Crash?
- Top Trending Cryptocurrencies in July 2023: Expert Picks and Analysis
You might also like
More from Crypto
A Bitget report recently unveiled a report showcasing a remarkable 250% surge in assets within third-party custodial accounts.