OpenSea is the most popular NFT marketplace currently. It is raking billions in volume over the last month and benefiting extensively from the current NFT mania. Both retail and institutional investors have a big interest in this platform. However, it’s not without its problems. User interest is rising for a decentralized NFT marketplace, which can act as an alternative to OpenSea. Now, NFTX is stepping in to fill the gap.
NFTX has been operational since the beginning of the year 2021 providing basic NFT liquidity through an index funds mechanism. Its defined aim is to “NFTX is a platform for creating liquid markets for illiquid Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs)”. Recently, a V2 was launched also, which was the first step towards becoming an OpenSea alternative. It introduces significant improvements to liquidity, user interface, incentives for LPs, ability to verify collections, and collection batching.
NFTX v2 also introduced the flash loan ability, buying/selling NFTs at their floor prices and also allowing users to pick up a specific item from the collection (AutoGlyphs, CryptoPunk, etc.) at a 5% premium above the floor. According to Alex Gausman – NFTX founder, it’s a decentralized marketplace that focuses on the provision of automatic liquidity. Soon ETH pricing, profiles, and integrated homepage would be available and the protocol will start to take shape as an OpenSea alternative.
NFTX has redesigned its landing page and it now displays the list of available NFT collections on the platform for trading, shaping NFTX into an OpenSea alternative decentralized NFT marketplace. It offers improvements over OpenSea by allowing users to trade multiple NFTs with a single transaction. The team is planning to turn NFTX “into the preferred decentralized NFT marketplace on Ethereum and beyond” as noted in the press release here. It would introduce multi-chain (EVM) support to integrate other blockchains, offer a better ability to search, single side staking, and a launch platform.
NFTX is an NFT management platform and index fund. NFTs and ETH tokens back it in its treasury. Its platform allows users to generate ERC-20 tokens and create funds, backed by governance-selected significant arts/collectible individual pieces (D1 funds) e.g Bacio Kinkynose Crypto kitty.
It offers 1-click exposure to the NFTs with minimal effort and plans to become an OpenSea alternative. It offers an abstraction of the otherwise intensive and arduous work that goes into researching, buying, and managing NFTs. NFTX has the potential of becoming the next premier NFT project and a robust index fund.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- How To Invest Automatically In 1-Click NFTs Through NFTX Index Fund
- Crypto Tutorials – A Curated List From CryptoTicker
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- Want to Become a Millionaire with NFT? – Use these Platforms and be Creative!
- How to sell NFTs? – The ultimate guide
- Can Shiba Inu Price Reach 10 Cents?
- Reddit Avatars are being sold for THOUSANDS Thanks to THIS?
- Missed Bored Ape Yacht Club? Meet its competitor on Solana
- NFT Market Slump: Demand Drop for Bored Apes and CryptoPunks Explained
- How To Buy NFTs On Solana
- How to EARN BIG with NFTs in 2022: Simple Guide
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP Reach in 2025?
- Top 3 NFT Collections With The Most Trading Volume Ever
- What is Fractal NFT? Don’t be late on New Crypto Trends!
- How High will XRP Price reach after Ripple wins the SEC Lawsuit? XRP 3$?
- The Top 5 NFT Marketplaces
You might also like
More from DeFi
NFT Market Slump: Demand Drop for Bored Apes and CryptoPunks Explained
The NFT market has experienced a significant slowdown in recent weeks, with demand and prices dropping for collections like Bored …
Non Fungible Conference: RADICAL lineup in June 7-9 2023 Lisbon
Non Fungible Conference returns to the iconic Pavilhão Carlos Lopes, Lisbon 7 and 8 of June 2023. Here's how to …
NFT NYC 2023 Review: A Gathering of Optimism in the Digital Art World
NFT NYC happened earlier this April from the 12th till the 14th and was a big sucess. Here's a quick …