Virtual games have skyrocketed in popularity back in 2021. When Axie Infinity made it to the mainstream thanks to traditional media, P2E games rose to fame and soared in valuation. Today, the well-known role-playing game Illuvium announced its upcoming land sale. Usually, such events sell out fast allowing buyers to resell their purchases at higher prices. Let’s get into more details about the Land sale of Illuvium and how to buy Illuvium land.
What is Illuvium Crypto game?
Illuvium is an RPG game built on the Ethereum network. Players battle Illuvials who are inhabitants of the metaverse and nurse them back to life. Once the players are doing this, the Illuvials become faithful and help players in their quest. Upon completing the quest, the players get access to rare items which they can trade on the IlluviDex.
What is IlluviDex?
Users who play Illuvium acquire NFTs such as lands, items, gears, and pets. In order to trade those NFTs, users can go to the IlluviDex, which is an open trade market. This is where users purchase lands, trade, and check their assets from the game. They can do so by simply connecting their Metamask wallet, and voila…all their assets show in the upcoming “my assets” section.
Illuvium Land Sale details
Illuvium recently announced the launch of their Land sale. Players will be able to purchase lands between the 2nd of June 2022 till the 5th of June 2022. Players can also participate in their NFT Land giveaway and get the chance to win five Tier 1 plots of land for free. To do so, simply go to this link.
How to Buy Illuvium Land – Step by Step Guide
Like most NFT purchases, users need to first do a few essential activities before venturing into the actual NFT land purchase. Imagine yourself going to the gym: before actually starting to work out, you’ll need to actually get ready by wearing gym clothes, putting your gym accessories and food in your bag, and grabbing that life-saving deodorant (phew).
That’s why before you actually embark into NFT buying, make sure to do the following:
- Download Metamask and create a wallet. If you don’t know how, click on this link
- By some Ether. If you don’t know how, we also got you covered! Click here for an easy guide
- Send your purchased Ether to your Metamask wallet (make sure you send an amount higher than the land price + gas fees
Now that you are ready, you can proceed with actually going to the gy…to the IlluviDex platform where you’ll buy your NFT land:
- Go to IlluviDex
- Connect your Metamask wallet and sign the permissions needed
And voila! You’re all set to browse the lands available and make your first purchase.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- What Is Otherside Metaverse? Read This To Know More About the Bored Ape Metaverse
- What Is League Of Kingdoms Crypto Game? Here’s How To Play It!
- Dogecoin Price Prediction – Can DOGE 10x in the Next Bull?
- Here’s your Ultimate Cryptomines Guide – Is this NFT Game Worth it?
- What Are Play To Earn Games? Here Are The Top 3 Upcoming P2E Games!
- What is Uland and How It Will Revolutionize Real World Assets Via Digital Assets?
- Shiba Inu Price is about to Increase because of THIS indicator!
- Top 3 Play2Earn Games In April 2022 – Make Money while Gaming!
- What Is Alien Worlds Crypto? Is This NFT Game Worth it?
- Decentraland Tutorial – What is it and how to play?
- Can Shiba Inu Price Reach 10 Cents?
- Decentraland MANA Guide – How To Bring Your Brand into The Metaverse?
- During Crypto Bear Markets, Make Money From NFTs With These Steps!
- Top 5 Metaverse Projects to Watch in 2023
- BIGGEST Shiba Inu Prediction: How High can SHiB reach before 2023?
- What is Play2earn Crypto? Here’s how you can Earn Money while GAMING!
- What is Aavegotchi? BIG Aavegotchi Updates for 2022 You DON’T Want to Miss!
- Axie Infinity Land Staking – How successful were the first days after starting and How To Stake?
You might also like
More from Blockchain Companies
After Celsius, Voyager and FTX, BlockFi announces its bankruptcy. Why did BlockFi file for bankruptcy? Let's talk about the BlockFi …
What are crypto reserves? How to know how much is available in a crypto exchange? In this article we show …