The XRP price has had a bit of a roller coaster ride over the past few weeks. The supporters of the XRP coin are tense and expect the verdict in the legal dispute with the US Securities and Exchange Commission SEC in the coming weeks. But what would happen if Ripple loses the lawsuit? How Low can XRP reach?
How did Ripple (XRP) price move in the last few weeks?
The last few weeks have been very changeable for the Ripple (XRP) price. In January, the XRP price was able to rise sharply. In the weeks that followed, we saw more of a sideways movement. In mid-March, the XRP coin began a rally, taking the price from $0.36 to $0.57.
After that strong gain, it fell again in the weeks that followed. The Ripple (XRP) price fell back to a value of 0.50 dollars. After a longer period of stabilization, the XRP price crashed to $0.45. The Ripple (XRP) price has stabilized at this level in the last few days.
What happens if Ripple loses the lawsuit?
The Ripple (XRP) price was able to rise slightly overall in 2023. There was a lot of enthusiasm a few weeks ago, as some rumors surfaced that Ripple Labs could be acquitted in a lawsuit with the US Securities and Exchange Commission . However, no further positive details have been made public in recent weeks.
Should Ripple lose this lawsuit, the founders of the company would have been guilty of illegal securities trading. This would have a strong negative impact on the reputation of the company and thus also on the Ripple (XRP) price.
How Low can XRP reach in this case?
In the event of a guilty verdict, Ripple’s reputation would be severely damaged. This damage could cause the XRP price to fall sharply. A drop of more than 90% does not seem impossible. But at least a drop of more than 20 to 30 percent within a short period of time seems very realistic. That is why we have repeatedly called the XRP coin a speculative investment in recent weeks.
Furthermore, it would then be clarified that Ripple’s XRP coin is a security. Going forward, the company would have to comply with strict SEC requirements. This could also damage the Ripple (XRP) price in the long term . Therefore, the verdict will be a crucial event for Ripple and for the entire crypto market.
- Ripple Lawsuit Decision SOON – Excessive Optimism or Reality?
- XRP Price: Is it the Top Contender for $2 in the Current Crypto Market?
- Is XRP WORTHLESS? 2023 will be Decisive in the Ripple SEC dispute
- New Zealand Crypto Exchange Cryptopia Hacked
- The Big Ripple Price Prediction for 2023 – How high can the XRP price go in 2023?
- Big News: Ripple Price is about to TRIPLE? This News Confirms…
- SEC Cracking Down on Cryptos! Will XRP soon be history?
- How High can XRP price reach after Ripple wins the SEC Lawsuit?
- Ripple Explodes above $0.50! Can XRP Price reach 1$?
- SEC vs. XRP: What Investors Need to Know
- Ripple Price is about to SOAR HIGH! Here’s what’s new with the SEC…
- We MIGHT see XRP Price reach 3$ if THIS Happens! (Hint: SEC related)
- XRP Price Prediction for June 2023: XRP Price at 1$ or $0.20?
- XRP Price Prediction: Can XRP Reach 2$ once the Lawsuit Is Officially Won?
- SEC Binance Lawsuit – Does the Authority Know Ripple (XRP) Lost?
- XRP Price Prediction for 2023: Can XRP reach 1$ still after such CRASH?
- “Ripple’s XRP A Scam”: Bitcoin Analyst amidst Lawsuit Row
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP Reach in 2025?
- Ripple’s CTO Drops Hints about IPO and SEC Settlement at Upcoming NYC Event
- How High will XRP Price reach after Ripple wins the SEC Lawsuit? XRP 3$?
- Top 3 Reasons why Solana is a Good Buy TODAY
You might also like
More from Altcoin
A Bitget report recently unveiled a report showcasing a remarkable 250% surge in assets within third-party custodial accounts.