Enjin team announced on Apr 13 that its native wallet has received a major update, focusing on improvement of user experience. The new features added are support for Ethereum Name Service (ENS), batch sending and batch melting of blockchain assets, authorizing transactions via fingerprint or facial recognition, alert system via notifications and compliance with Chinese laws/regulations. Enjin offer a comprehensive suite of tools and resources, for Non Fungible Token (NFTs) research and development. It designed the NFT specific ERC-1155 standard for Ethereum blockchain.
Features Of Enjin Wallet Update / Ethereum Name Service (ENS)
Ethereum Name Service (ENS) aims to make the Ethereum sending/receiving easier, by assigning human readable names to long and complex Ethereum addresses. For instance, 0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000000 (the Ethereum burn address) can be registered with the readable name user.eth address. ENS allows ease of use with rememberable words and eliminates hassle of entering long, confusing hash addresses.
The Enjin wallet has now integrated support for ENS, making the crypto sending/receiving smooth and easy. ENS is also supported on the Enjin Ethereum blockchain explorer, you can easily search and verify usernames/transactions. Enjin DApp browser can also be used to reserve ENS domains.
Features Of Enjin Wallet Update / Batch Sending And Batch Melting Of Blockchain Assets
ERC-1155, the Ethereum standard for Non Fungible Tokens (NFTs) allows batch sending and melting of NFT blockchain assets. Since, the standard was proposed and designed by the Enjin team, the native wallet has now been update with the ability to batch send and batch melt blockchain assets. The users can now send up to 100 distinct non fungible and fungible ERC-1155 tokens, in a single transaction, from the Enjin wallet. This is beneficial for both users (multi-token transfers cut fees by 90%) and the network (multiple transactions would otherwise increase congestion). The users can now also batch melt (destroy) ERC-1155 blockchain assets, back to Enjin Coin (ENJ) in a few short steps.
Features Of Enjin Wallet Update / Biometric Transaction Signing And Alert System
Enjin wallet has also integrated the bio-metric verification facility. The users can now choose fingerprint and facial recognition, instead of the traditional password verification, for sending or selling (or melting) assets. The wallet also features a new alert system for notifying users about maintenance and other important updates.
About Enjin Wallet
The Enjin wallet is the platform’s native wallet, which supports multiple kinds of crypto-assets. It offers the ability to create unlimited wallets, offers native support for ERC-1155 compatible assets, has inbuilt exchange and DApp browser, ability to sell/buy assets on the Enjin marketplace and the option to receive assets by QR code scanning (known as Enjin beam). It also features significant security features and has been integrated with Galaxy S10 smartphone.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Can Enjin Coin (ENJ) Form The Backbone of Non Fungible Tokens?
- Enjin Platform Deployed On Ethereum Mainnet, Progress Continues
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- The Top 5 NFT Marketplaces
- Chiliz and Enjin Partner, Non Fungible Tokens To Get Boost
- Top 5 NFT Projects By Market Capitalization
- ERC-1155: A new token standard aimed to disrupt the video-game industry
- Big News: Ripple Price is about to TRIPLE? This News Confirms…
- Ethereum 0x Human Unreadable Address? Now Get An ENS .eth With Ease!
- Enjin Evolving To Bring NFTs Limitless Scaling And Multi-Chain Support
- The Rise And Rise Of Ethereum: How Likely Is A Bitcoin Flippening?
- Enjin Incentivized Agents Based Envoy Program Goes Live
- XRP relisted, Ripple CEO optimistic about the Lawsuit…BUY XRP in 2023?
- Why ENJIN (ENJ) did 10x and can do it AGAIN!
- Bancor v2 To Feature REN, renBTC And ENJ As Launch Pool Offerings
- Elliptic Adds Enjin Support, Achieves 97% Crypto Trading Coverage
You might also like
More from Altcoin
Solana Price is Consolidating! Silence before the STORM up to 50 $?
Can Solana reach 50$ before 2024? In this Solana price prediction article, we analyze Solana from a technical perspective.
We MIGHT see XRP Price reach 3$ if THIS Happens! (Hint: SEC related)
Which direction will XRP price move in the next months? Can XRP price reach 3$ if the lawsuit resolves? Let's …
TOP 10 Undervalued MEME Tokens after Pepe – 2023
Meme coins are emerging as a promising option. This article is all about the top 10 undervalued meme tokens after …