Chainlink’s winning streak doesn’t seem to end anytime soon, as the leading decentralized data oracle service on-boarded the Deutsche Telekom’s partner T-Systems to act as a Chainlink node operator for secure and reliable data provision on Jul 22. The T-Systems latest decision will pave the way for the company, to act as a supporting component of Decentralized Finance (DeFi) and Web 3.0, by powering nodes, validators, orchestrators, transcoders, witnesses, and block producers.
We’re thrilled to welcome @DeutscheTelekom’s @TSystems_MMS IT Services group to Chainlink. @Tsystemscom’s world-class infrastructure team secures a large amount of enterprise value today & is now on mainnet helping secure Chainlink’s oracle network.— Chainlink – Official Channel (@chainlink) July 22, 2020
The T-Systems will also engage in a form of infrastructure provisioning called “Generalized Mining”, which will allow it to earn incentives in form of digital assets, by providing IT services to the network. They will further support Chainlink operations with their secure infrastructure and plan to support Chainlink’s LINK staking feature, once it goes live.
“Chainlink is the first public blockchain network to which we are currently providing infrastructure and will provide staking services in the future. This brings us a lot closer to our vision of establishing public blockchains as the basis for numerous use-cases” – Dr. Andreas Dittrich, Head of Blockchain Solutions Center of T-Systems Multimedia Solutions
T-Systems is a German global IT services and consulting company, which is a subsidiary of Deutsche Telekom. Operating in 20 countries, it is one of the largest European IT service companies. The company has its headquarters in Frankfurt, Germany.
Chainlink is a decentralized data oracles service, which connects smart contracts to off-chain real world events information. The oracles are secure, resistant to manipulation and thus reliable. The main product Chainlink price reference contracts consists of 30 DeFi price feeds, on the Ethereum network, each consisting of 7 to 21 secure, independent Sybil resistant nodes, sourcing data from a high quality aggregator.
- XRP Price increase 100%? This Chart confirms a MASSIVE Breakout soon
- Chainlink And FLETA Partner To Advance Medical Blockchain Applications
- Huobi Exchange To Run Chainlink Node To Bolster DeFi Ecosystem
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Gelato Network Integrates Chainlink To Power Ethereum Smart Contract Bots
- Revolution Populi Integrates Chainlink Oracles To Power Decentralized Social Media
- Chainlink Partners With Chinese State’s BSN To Bring Oracle Functionality
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- Worlds Merging: Associated Press Becomes A Data Provider For Chainlink Oracles
- Bamboo Relay Integrates Chainlink Enabling DEX Stop-Loss Function
- FACT: Will Shiba Inu Coin reach $1 during the next Bullrun?
- Chainlink To Supply Bullionix With Accurate Gold Price XAU/USD Feed
- Korean Banks Adopt Chainlink for DeFi Applications
- Binance Smart Chain Integrates Chainlink Oracles Before Deployment
- XRP Price can TRIPLE in the next few weeks if THIS Happens, Here’s Why
- Top 5 Decentralized Oracle Projects In Crypto
- Zeus Capital Releases Statement About The Authenticity Of Chainlink FUD Report
- Cardano Price Prediction – How High can Cardano reach by 2030?
- YFLink – Is This DeFi Coin Behind The Latest LINK Pump?
- Chainlink And CurioInvest Partner To Power Accurate Valuations For Car Collectibles
- XRP Price is about to BOOM if the crypto market recovers! Buy $XRP?
You might also like
More from Altcoin
Binance Crypto Exchange has alerted its existing consumers of an approaching service outage that could stall on-ramp and off-ramp bank …