TEN Capital Group announced they will be hosting a conference with blockchain technology at the heart. Emerge ICO Summit, this October in Austin, Texas will bring together blockchain solution companies with investors and business tools. The Emerge ICO Summit will focus on blockchain solutions seeking funding. If you are a speaker, sponsor or company interested in joining us for this event, and would like to learn more, please visit and complete the short online form.
Emerge ICO Summit 2018
Each year TEN Capital Group hosts three conferences – one in February focusing on companies that produce consumer goods, one in May focused on the healthcare industry, and one in October focused on technology. This year they have dedicated a stronger focus on ICOs to that conference.
Events like these have been happening around the world to fuel the blockchain space. The C3 Conference in Berlin showed the deep value in mixing business owners and thinkers that come from all levels of blockchain technology understanding.
TEN Capital Group
The organization rebranded in 2017 to emphasize a new mission to “build the entrepreneur ecosystem.” Their network has 16,000 investors. They offers services for investors, entrepreneurs, existing businesses, series A fun raising, and ICOs.
“We have been helping startups raise funding since 2009 when we formed the company as the Texas Entrepreneurs Network. The TEN Funding Portal has a history of funding for over 8 years, and in that time we have helped businesses raised over $350M in transactions.”
It began in 2006 as the Central Texas Angel Network. That organization has since become the most active Capital Fund in America with total investments over $82 Million into 142 companies.
Venture Capital in America
There are over 4000 seed and growth stage companies in Texas. TEN Capital maintains detailed analytics to provide updates on the companies progress, revenue and product development.
Noteworthy blockchain technology related companies out of Texas are: Factom (FCT), Omni Layer (OMNI), Multicoin Capital (n/a) and Austin Bitcoin (n/a).
Competition is growing between traditional capital funds expanding into the blockchain space and cryptocurrency organizations. Exchanges like Coinbase have added venture capital platforms.
Crowdfunding is the root of the competition, where ICOs were able to easily raise funds without going through the process of building relationships or paying to get seed funding. The benefits of venture capital would be access to advisors, and with a company like TEN Capital, huge amounts of useful data.
- Can Shiba Inu Price Reach 10 Cents?
- Bruno Le Maire Bullish on Cryptocurrency at G20 Conference
- Start Summit: Digital Summit for Entrepreneurship in St.Gallen
- Big News: Ripple Price is about to TRIPLE? This News Confirms…
- DEFI and NFT SUMMIT – BRINGING TOGETHER 16+ TOP EXPERTS on JUNE, 10-11
- C³, Germany’s Largest Crypto Conference
- Fifth Annual CoinAgenda Global Conference
- Africa Blockchain Week features Continent’s Technological Leapfrog
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Bangkok gears up for the Beyond Blocks Summit
- C3: Gathering of the Crypto-Ecosystem in Berlin
- South Korea’s Biggest Cryptocurrency Exchange to Organize ICO in Switzerland
- The Big Ripple Price Prediction for 2023 – How high can the XRP price go in 2023?
- CoinAgenda Global Announces First Virtual Conference for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investors and Entrepreneurs
- The largest tech conference in Asia gears up for its annual Hong Kong conference
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- The World of ICOs Ain’t Always Sunshine and Rainbows
More from Blockchain Companies
Ripple Price is about to SOAR HIGH! Here’s what’s new with the SEC…
Who will win the lawsuit Ripple or the SEC? And how will this affect XRP prices? Will XRP reach 1$? …
XRP Price Crash: DON’T Buy XRP Coin yet, wait for this Price…
Despite falling crypto prices, 2023 is still positive. Should you buy XRP coin? Or will XRP crash? Let's analyze in …
Coinbase Revenue Falls Short: What Happened?
In this article, we take a look at the shareholder letter and break down the key takeaways from Q4 and …