ETH Co-founder Vitalik Buterin described Ethereum development to Tesla CEO Elon Musk. It all started when Tesla CEO triggered a conversation with ether (ETH) co-founder Vitalik Buterin with a one-word tweet “Ethereum” on April 29.
In reply, Vitalik Buterin invited Musk to Ethereum’s Devcon conference in October. After this, Tesla CEO replied by asking what should be produced on Ethereum. In response, Vitalik Buterin tweeted some of his concepts as well as some plans that are currently being developed on Ethereum. This involves decentralized finance co-operation, identity assistance, public registries, micropayment-based content services, among others.
The majority of the projects posted by Vitalik are under development. Vitalik also suggested an Ethereum project in the insurance sector, HurricaneGuard. The insurance project is studying to present super-fast relief from hurricane disasters with automated applications that pay if hurricane speeds are listed within 30 miles of home or business. The entire twitter thread can be checked here.
Buterin also suggested the formulation of registries and licenses that would be digitally approved, testified and even denied on-chain — which Buterin had earlier thrown as a wheel of a self-described twitter thread on non-financial applications for blockchain in the month of December 2018. Vitalik further explained the crypto-backed “markets for private data for privacy-preserving machine learning,” and using “cryptoeconomics for spam prevention in social networks.”
Elon Musk and Cryptocurrencies
The Tesla CEO Elon Musk has always been a notable supporter of cryptocurrencies. The founder of The Boring Company has openly stated his views on Bitcoin [BTC] and other cryptocurrencies in the market at different times. Musk also announced that he kept 0.25 BTC, which was given by a friend, saying that Satoshi Nakamoto earns a Nobel Prize. In the month of February 2019, Musk had said that Bitcoin’s (BTC) formation is “quite brilliant” and that digital currency is “a far better way to transfer value than pieces of paper.”
Notwithstanding Musk’s assertive stand on cryptocurrencies, his admiration for the composition of top cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum and his testimony that ultimately decentralized currency will take over paper money, the Tesla CEO explained that his company will not commence exchanging Bitcoins anytime soon.
Disclaimer: This information should not be interpreted as an endorsement of any cryptocurrency. It is not a recommendation to trade. The crypto market is full of surprises and overhyped assets. Do your research before buying anything. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Steemit, and join our Telegram channel for the latest blockchain and cryptocurrency news.
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- The World’s Youngest Crypto Billionaire talks about the influence of Elon Musk’s tweets
- Elon Musk: Cryptocurrency Is Better Than Paper Money
- SHIB’s Burn Rate Soars: Can it Ignite a Price Rally in 2023?
- Elon Musk Mentions Crypto For The Nth Time: Should We Care?
- Hacker Hacked Elon Musk’s Twitter, Offers Free Cryptocurrency
- Ethereum Scaling Layer 2s Initial Deployment Has Succeeded
- Ethereum 2.0 – Updated Roadmap Pitches “Rollups On Top Of Sharding” Concepts
- 3 Reasons Why The Crypto Market Crashed! BTC/ETH/XRP Down 10%
- These crazy cryptocurrencies simulate hyper-inflation and hyper-deflation
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- Consensus 2018: A Blatant Rent-Seeking Operation?
- Twitter’s Scam Bots make a return in 2019
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP Reach in 2025?
- Elon Musk is under SEC Investigation…Again?
- China’s “Slap in the face” to Cryptocurrencies causes Bitcoin Plummet
- Elon Musk Paradox – Taking Profits From Bitcoin Or Proving Liquidity?
You might also like
More from Ethereum
Top 5 Layer 2 Coins To Buy Now To 10x Your Portfolio
Layer 2 (L2) solutions enable blockchain networks to be scaled and costs reduced. This post will look at the top …
How to Bridge Assets from Ethereum mainnet to zkSync Era?
This article will go over how to bridge assets from the Ethereum mainnet to the zkSync Era network. Let's take …
Can Ethereum Price Reach $100,000 ever?
How high is the potential for the Ethereum price in the coming years and is the $100,000 mark ever possible?