The C3 Crypto Conference 2019, the prominent crypto conference of Germany, took place on March 27th & 28th 2019 in Berlin. This year’s conference represented the highlight of the Berlin Blockchain Week 2019. Organized in Maritim hotel, the event brought together some of the biggest innovators and names in crypto.
The C³ Crypto Conference provided attendees an overview of the latest trends and topics in the blockchain space, from recent regulatory decisions to the path towards mass adoption. A strong emphasis on use cases, education, and regulation gave visitors a comprehensive understanding of the crypto ecosystem and how it will evolve in the future.
This year’s edition was less influenced by ICOs and the buzzwords which dominated 2018. It was much more about thematic blocks with participants from politics, society and the economy. During the two days of the conference, visitors experienced a varied mix of theme-specific keynote speeches, interactive panel discussions, and a separate expo.
Extraordinary personalities such as Janna Zielinski (IOTA), Bruce Pon (Ocean Protocol), Luka Sučić & Emin Mahrt (æternity and æternity ventures). Mervyn Maistry (Konfidio) and Yassin Hankir (savedroid) were the prominent people who were invited to speak about blockchain and other current affairs. The public favorite Miko Matsumura (Evercoin) arrived from San Francisco. To reach the general public, an expo took place in parallel with the current conference.
The conference presented Insights & Learnings 2017-2019, created a platform for networking and sharing, and highlighted the possible future, from all angles, given the current status quo.
A look at the event schedule makes the conference’s quality of contributions amply clear. Excerpts from it add:
- Crypto Trading & Taxing- More Questions than Answers?
- Potential of Digital Assets and the Future of Money
- Large Scale Adoption and Integration
- Will DAOs make a return in 2019?
- How to Launch a Startup with Crypto Financing?
- Opportunities to gain as a blockchain-oriented company
- The potential of blockchain-based digital assets / digital assets
- How to start a cryptocurrency focused startup?
Dennis Weidner, the founder of the C3 Crypto Conference, said:
With this year’s Blockchain and Crypto Conference, our goal was to establish a platform where politicians, developers, visionaries within SMEs and corporates, as well as representatives of the traditional financial sector can actively strive for a fruitful exchange of knowledge in order to construct the society of tomorrow. I hope that after these 2 days the participants have gained new insights that promote progress & entrepreneurship. This city has become one of the largest hubs worldwide for cryptocurrencies and blockchain
In the next few days, CryptoTicker will report in detail about the conference and the interviews.
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- The C3 Crypto Conference has started
- Countdown to the C³ Crypto Conference 2019
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Paranoid Internet Rocks Blockshow Europe 2018
- Start Summit: Digital Summit for Entrepreneurship in St.Gallen
- New Zealand Crypto Exchange Cryptopia Hacked
- AIBC Summit to Hold its First Ever Fully Virtual Event
- Paranoid Internet to Organize Germany’s Largest Crypto Conference, C3
- Coinagenda Global Crypto Conference in Las Vegas
- Highlights from the spectacular CoinsBank Blockchain Cruise
- Coinagenda Carribean Cryptoconference
- Consensus 2022 Review: Here’s How it Went
- Fifth Annual CoinAgenda Global Conference
- NTR The Metaverse Summit – Save 30% on tickets NOW!
You might also like
More from Events Review
Blockchance: A Web3 Success Story in the DACH Region The Blockchance event, hosted at blockchance.eu, has solidified its position as the largest …
CryptoTicker.io's experience at ApeFest was a deep dive into the heart of NFT innovation, filled with encounters with industry visionaries …
Cryptoticker.io recounts a spectacular evening at the AFTER2049 event atop Marina Bay Sands. Dive into a night of crypto discussions, …