Non Fungible Tokens (NFTs) have seen renewed user interest lately and the price ceilings are increasing like never before. For the first time ever, we are witnessing digital arts and collectibles, going off for millions of dollars. Are NFTs a good investment?
Today, we look at the top 5 NFTs purchases across all categories, until now. The list is by no means exhaustive, but will serve as a good guide of the rising demand and value, for this nascent blockchain field.
5. CryptoPunk #6965 – $1.44M
Often considered to be the Bitcoin equivalent in NFTs, CryptoPunks have been gathering a lot of steam lately. The number five on our list, CryptoPunk #6965 sold for $1.44M or 800 ETH on Feb 19 ’21.
4.Formula 1 Grand Prix de Monaco 2020 1A – $2.41M
An item from F1 Delta Time blockchain game on Ethereum, which features Formula One branded items. The Formula 1 Grand Prix de Monaco 2020 1A was sold for $2.41M or 1379 ETH on Dec 02 ’20.
3. CryptoPunk #7804 – $7.6M
CryptoPunk #7804 sold for a whooping $7.6M or 4200 ETH on Mar 11 ’21 to someone who believes that the answer to the question “Are NFTs a good investment?” is yes. It has cap forward, pipe, small shades and alien attributes.
2. CryptoPunk #3100 – $7.6M
CryptoPunk $3100 sold for the same amount as the third entry in the top 5 ATH NFTs list for $7.6M or 4200 ETH on Mar 11 ’21. It has headband and alien attributes.
1. Beeple Everydays – The First 5000 Days – $69M
It brings us to number one and the most valuable NFT sold until now! The first NFT was offered by the famous auction house of Christie’s. It was sold for an astronomical $69,346,250 on Mar 11, making it the most expensive NFT art ever sold.
Also, Beeple is now amongst the top three most valuable living artists! Somebody who would surely respond affirmatively to the question “Are NFTs a good investment?”.
- Big News: Ripple Price is about to TRIPLE? This News Confirms…
- Top 5 Most Expensive NFTs – Can you Afford ANY on this list?
- Will Mutant Cats Be Valuable In The Future?
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Visa Acquires CryptoPunk# 7610 In Historic NFT Deal
- Top 5 Historical NFT Collections On Ethereum
- What is NFTiff? Luxury Brands enter the NFT Market!
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- How to sell NFTs? – The ultimate guide
- Moonbirds NFT Jumped By 1500% In 7 Days! Here’s What To Know!
- Forget Bitcoin, Meme coins Are Making People Rich: How $PEPE, $MONG, and $DINO are Taking Over the Crypto World!
- The Top Three Most Expensive NFT Sales to Date!
- OpenSea Decentralized Alternative – NFTX Announces NFT Marketplace
- NFT Art – Are they BIG and MORE than Art?
- Non-Fungible Token: Are these NFTs underrated? Check Our Top 10 list
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP Reach in 2025?
- You Might Soon Be Able to Show Your NFTs As Twitter Avatars!
- Top Five Upcoming NFT Sales In May 2022
- NFTs Are The New Rave! Here’s How To Create an NFT On OpenSea!
You might also like
More from Blockchain
Shibarium Update: If you Own SHIB on Shibarium, BEWARE!
Shibarium update: news has caused concern among SHIB owners on Shibarium, as they may have unknowingly purchased tokens that hold …
Ethereum Price Crash: ETH down to $1,500 – What’s Next for ETH?
After the Bitcoin crash, another drop in the Ethereum price could follow in the coming days. Ether Price Crash Below …
SPOT ON Cardano Price Prediction for May 2023: ADA 2$ in sight?
Let's analyze Cardano price prediction article to see where this digital asset may be headed. Is an ADA 2$ feasible …