This year was the best year for Dogecoin holders. Not only did this cryptocurrency increase vastly in prices, but apparently it gained a famous figure backing it up, which is non-other than the richest man in the world, Elon Musk. Having great clout to his advantage, and dealing in an unregulated market still, Elon can tweet as much as he’d like without getting in trouble with the SEC, pushing the coins he loves higher and higher. In this article, we’re going to analyze the past prices of DogeCoin, and see if there’s any interest in investing in this cryptocurrency that stands for nothing except a funny meme. Stick to the end of this article, as we’ll show you how to earn FREE DOGECOIN.
What is Dogecoin?
DogeCoin is based on the “doge” Internet meme that features the famous Shiba Inu dog breed. It came to life as a Fork from Litecoin in December 2013. The supply of Dogecoin is uncapped, meaning there is no limit to the number of Dogecoin that can be mined. You can Mine DogeCoin on your own just like mining Litecoin as the process was mered, or by joining mining pools. So far, Dogecoin has been a tipping system on Reddit and Twiter to reward creators for good content.
What is the relation between Elon Musk and Dogecoin?
Elon Musk was known for his big dreamy projects that are coming to life: a fully electric and powerful car system to overtake the traditional fuel system, commercial flights to Mars, Solar City which provides electricity from solar power, Neuralink which develops implantable brain-machine interfaces…This guy is all over cool tech.
On top of that, Elon is very famed for his love of memes and jokes. He made his first appearance in the meme scene when the famous Youtuber Pewdiepie invited him to host “Meme Review”, a series where they rate funny memes. Elon seemed to love that concept and started his Twitter journey since then.
Now, what can be better than the love of jokes and the love of tech? You guessed that right…Dogecoin! The cryptocurrency that is decentralized, open-source, and has a funny dog as its mascot. It combines perfectly what Elon Musk enjoys. His latest tweet was sharing the winner of the Dogecoin hype video contest:
Dogecoin Price Analysis
Dogecoin never had interesting price-action prior to gaining fame thanks to Elon Musk, with prices following a sideways trend between a support of USD 0.0025 and a resistance of USD 0.005. We can notice in figure 1 how prices started to pick up since March 2020, which represents the cryptocurrency market Bullrun.
When Elon Musk started tweeting and endorsing Dogecoin publicly, prices went crazy, especially that Elon became at that period of time the world’s richest man. Having this person back up a cryptocurrency is huge and applies to any community. Prices soared with each tweet that was being posted. We can notice after each pump, profit-taking was occurring driving prices slightly downward. Year-to-date shows an increase of a whopping 1,500% in Dogecoin price!
Should you BUY DOGECOIN today?
Well, it all depends on the strategy of how you plan to invest your money. If you have a small amount that you can afford to lose in case things turn sour, Dogecoin is a good alternative, as currently, it is eyeing a price of USD 0.1 or a 40% increase in prices in case you enter the market at today’s price of USD 0.072.
If we want to talk fundamentally, there is nothing behind the technology of owning Doge, other than being a person who loves memes and jokes. If Dogecoin was a solid coin, why didn’t Telsa company buy Dogecoin as well? Or mention that they’ll start accepting Dogecoin in the future? When reputable companies issue public statements, they can never hype or issue fake news as they’ll get in trouble with the SEC. But hey, there’s always a possibility of maybe adding Dogecoin in the future maybe. That’s the bet you should be taking.
How to claim your FREE DOGECOIN!
You made it to the end of the article! Congrats, now here’s a reward for ya. In order to get free Dogecoin, you can go to a Dogecoin faucet, which is a website that will give you a small amount of Dogecoin for free as an introduction to the currency, so that you can begin interacting in Dogecoin communities. You didn’t hear this from us, enjoy 😉
Stay Ahead, Stay Updated
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Elon Musk is under SEC Investigation…Again?
- Top 4 Reasons Why Dogecoin is BOOMING
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis – Is DOGE Dead?
- Dogecoin Price Prediction: Will Elon Musk drive the price of DOGE to $2 by 2023?
- Elon Musk HOLDS Dogecoins – THIS is how much
- Doge Price Big Boost: Is Elon Musk Set to Rocket Dogecoin Price to $5?
- After GameStop fiasco, retail traders target Cryptos – Why is DOGECOIN up 470%
- Missed DOGE? Here Are The Two Other Dog Token Alternatives
- DOGECOIN Price is Bullish? This Chart confirms a reversal Upwards!
- DOGE Price Prediction – How High will Dogecoin reach in 2030?
- Will Dogecoin Payments on Twitter become a Reality? Elon hints…
- From Meme to Money: Dogecoin Set to Take Over Twitter as a Payment Option?
- Dogecoin Price Prediction: Is It worth Buying DOGE?
- Dogecoin Price Forecast: Will Dogecoin ever reach $10?
- Elon Musk Backs out from Twitter – Is Dogecoin Price Affected?
- Can Dogecoin Price reach 10 cents soon? DOGE is on FIRE!
- Dogecoin Price Prediction – Will Dogecoin reach $1 thanks to Elon?
- The Big Dogecoin Price Prediction For 2023 – Will DOGE Explode?
- Dogecoin Price Prediction: Will X Payments Pump DOGE Prices Higher?
You might also like
More from Altcoin
What's next for the Shiba Inu coin? Will Shiba Inu price reach $0.000010? Let's analyze these questions in our Shiba …
The narrative surrounding Bitcoin ETF and Ethereum ETF has become a focal point in the crypto community. When will the …
Even as some giants announce restrictions, the prices of crypto continue to rise. But what's the story behind this? Here's …