Solana has emerged from the crisis in recent weeks and has recovered from the FTX bankruptcy. After the SOL price fell from $36 to $12 shortly after the bankruptcy, Solana found itself in the worst crisis of its existence. But in January, the price was able to rise sharply again. Why is Solana up? And most importantly, what is a conservative Solana price prediction for February 2023? Let’s analyze!
In this article, we want to take a look at the Solana forecast for February and see if the massive increase can continue in the coming weeks.
Brief Recap on What Solana is
Solana is focused primarily on scalability. It uses a modification of the proof-of-stake consensus mechanism called proof-of-history, which allows the network to process up to 50,000 transactions per second. The Solana blockchain’s greatest strength is its speed and scalability, making it an ideal platform for developers to build scalable applications. The network token for this blockchain is called SOL.
Is Solana up in the past weeks?
In the last few weeks, the Solana price has seen a sharp rise again. With the start of the year, the crypto market has seen strong gains. Solana was one of the cryptocurrencies that have risen the most over the past few weeks. At the turn of the year, the Solana course was still slightly below 10 dollars. However, the course was able to rise to over 25 dollars in January.
In the last few days, the price has stabilized at around $24. It is still well below the price before the FTX crash. Back then, the SOL token fell from a price above $36 to $12 within a few days.
Why Solana Surging?
The main reason for the Solana crash at the time was the connection with FTX and Alameda Research, with which founder Sam Bankman-Fried very likely cheated users out of their investments. This close interdependence triggered a loss of trust.
In the past few days, investors seem to be regaining confidence and seeing the benefits of the Solana blockchain. The Solana network offers a number of advantages over other blockchains. This includes:
- High scalability: Solana uses a protocol called “Proof of History” (PoH) which enables faster transactions than other platforms.
- Low Latency: Solana has very low latency, so transactions are confirmed faster.
- Cost-effective: Solana uses a delegated proof-of-stake consensus mechanism, which makes validating transactions less energy-consuming.
All of these advantages keep Solana so popular and investors are regaining confidence in the platform after several weeks without further scandals.
What is the Solana Prediction for February?
The rise in the Solana price was massive in the first few weeks of the year. The SOL token has gained more than 100% since the beginning of the year. The stabilization of the past few days was therefore logical as we are still in a long-term bear market. A precise direction of the market is difficult to discern.
It may be that the crypto market continues to move in a positive direction and that the SOL price can continue to rise sharply. In this case, the SOL increase should continue at a slower rate than in January. But there could also be a crash that drives the price back down.
Solana Prediction: SOL Targets for Feb 2023
The SOL price could either rise or fall again more sharply. Much depends on the development of the overall market, which is difficult to forecast at the moment. There are 2 scenarios for the Solana forecast:
- Scenario 1: Markets continue to rise. In that case, we can expect Solana’s late-February guidance to be in the $30-$38 range.
- Scenario 2: The market crashes sharply. In that case, Solana’s forecast for late February is $15-$20.
Both scenarios or a mixed form are currently possible. We are at a small turning point in the market.
Is Solana a Good Buy?
An investment in the SOL token is still an investment, which is associated with risk but can also bring in high returns. It should be up to you whether you want to take that risk. Especially in these weeks, it is difficult to say in which direction a Solana forecast is going.
Where to Buy Solana?
There are many exchanges that sell the SOL token. Taking into consideration the biggest, here’s a list that we at CryptoTicker recommend:
If you are trading CFDs, eToro is a good alternative to buying the actual tokens and trading the price differences instead of worrying about the safekeeping and security of cryptos.
Introducing the CryptoTicker Podcast
Every Wednesday, you can tune in to the Podcast on Spotify , Apple and YouTube. The episodes are perfectly tailored for a duration of 20-30 minutes to quickly and effectively familiarize you with new topics in a fun setting on the go.
Subscribe & never miss an Episode
Spotify– Amazon – Apple – YouTube
- Solana Price Prediction – How High will Solana Price reach in 2030?
- Big News: Ripple Price is about to TRIPLE? This News Confirms…
- Can Shiba Inu Price Reach 10 Cents?
- Beyond the Moon: Solana Poised to Reach $100 by 2023?
- Crypto Millionaire: Buy THESE Cryptos before they BOOM in 2023?
- Solana’s Network Outage: A Sign of Trouble for Investors? How high can Solana go?
- Litecoin prediction for the end of February– Can the LTC price rise sharply again?
- The Big Ripple Price Prediction for 2023 – How high can the XRP price go in 2023?
- MATIC Prediction for February 2023 – Things are looking…Greenish?
- Will Ethereum Price recover to $1,500 in December 2022?
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- March 2023 Dogecoin Prediction: Will the Popular Cryptocurrency Continue to Soar?
- FACT: Will Shiba Inu Coin reach $1 during the next Bullrun?
- Big News: Dogecoin To Hit $3 In February If This Happens!
- Ethereum Prediction for February 2023 – Are things looking good for ETH?
- AVAX Price Prediction – How High will Avalanche Price Reach in 2030?
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: Can SHIB Price reach $3 in 2023?
- Solana Price Prediction: How high can SOL Reach Before 2023?
- Can Avalanche Price hit $100 in 2023?
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: SHIB is Set To Explode?
- Cardano Forecast: What’s next for Cardano Price after the Crypto Crash?
You might also like
More from Altcoin
This Meme Coin PUMPED 50% in the past 24 hours…Will it continue to Grow? The Next Shib?
This article is all about the Shikoku Inu and how high can the Shikoku coin go. Let's take a look …
Cryptos are Consolidating! Here are 3 Cryptos to Buy in March 2023
There are still some coins that are worth investing in. In this article, we look at 3 cryptos to buy …
Can Cardano reach $2 in 2023? The Answer might SHOCK You!
The trend of the crypto market is currently up. Can Cardano reach $2 in 2023? How possible is this Cardano …