JPM Coin Is Live
Takis Georgakopoulos, JPMorgan’s global head of wholesale payments, said:
We are launching Onyx because we believe we are shifting to a period of commercialization of those technologies, moving from research and development to something that can become a real business.
Blockchain is Profitable
It seems that after the recent, PayPal’s adoption news of crypto, JP officials too believe that blockchain is really profitable. The bank has also recognized blockchain’s value to study the current, old system for processing “hundreds and millions” of checks. Blockchain and digitization can isolate the physical appearances of this exchange collectively.
Georgakopoulos further said that by adopting a version of the blockchain with the members being the main distributors of checks and the main drivers of lockboxes, it’s possible to preserve 75% of the total price for the business today and make checks ready in case of ticks as opposed to days.
It also looks that JPMorgan has faith in blockchain for the conception of new payment tracks for global central banks and their developing digital currencies. Aiming to China and Singapore, Georgakopoulos showed his trust that the possibility of CBDC approval is “very high.”
This could be promising news for the stablecoins and the overall cryptocurrency market too. Just a few days ago, the People’s Bank of China cracked down on Stablecoins. The PBoC has asked for public feedback to review the ongoing central banking law, which intends to authorize and legalize digital yuan but ban the distribution of yuan-pegged digital tokens. The central bank issued a notice on Friday, 23 October 2020.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- BREAKING: People’s Bank of China Cracks Down on Stablecoins
- Crypto War-Zone: Corporate Coins Waging an Arms Race
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- Big Banks announce fiat-pegged currency for settlements
- Report: JPMorgan Launches its Own Crypto Coin
- Top Crypto News of the Week in 5 minutes
- Is TERRA LUNA worth it? All you Need to Know about LUNA Crypto
- German Ministry Of Finance Makes Statement On Programmable Digital Euro
- China’s Potential Crypto Ban Lift Could Trigger Crypto Market Explosion?
- Despite the crash, this Coin rose more than 40% and is Still Growing!
- JPMorgan Analysis: Can Stablecoins Help Recover the Crypto Market?
- Tether Prints 5 Billion USDT In Only 2 Weeks
- Terra Luna Price Prediction – LUNA Explodes 15%! Jump on Board?
- How did Crypto Regulations Affect the top 5 Cryptocurrencies?
- Top 5 Cryptocurrency Trends in 2019-20
- Everything You Need To Know About FRAX Shares
- JPMorgan: 60% chance for 2020 Recession
- Huobi COO Arrested – Huobi Token Plummets Amidst Bizarre Happenings
- EU Wants to Regulate Cryptocurrencies by 2024
- US Congressmen Propose a New Bill to Protect Customers from Cryptocurrency-Related Financial Threats
You might also like
More from Altcoin
What's interesting is the startling similarity between the market patterns of Bitcoin (BTC) and the NASDAQ. Let's delve into this …
Ethereum phone: designed to seamlessly integrate with EVM chains and layer 2s. It created a significant buzz by selling out …
Within a few months of its introduction, Base protocol has accrued a TVL of $185 million. Is Cardano dead?