The buzzword HODL swings thick and fast within the crypto market. During a bull market, laser eyes come crashing in; whereas in a bear market, the cliche HODL fills the digital space. What if we get paid instantly for HODLING instead of waiting for months and years to LAMBO. Is there an ecosystem existent within the cryptoverse to do that? That’s perhaps what you have in your head. Well, indeed there’s one and the name is SafeMoon.
What is Safemoon?
Safemoon was launched on March 8, 2021 on the BSC or Binance Smart Chain. The ecosystem introduces a new concept where you get incentivized for holding on to your crypto. However, if you wish to cash out, there’s a 10% transaction charge imposed which will be rewarded to the other HODLERS within the ecosystem. On top of this, the ecosystem further pushes the prices of the moon tokens through a burning event that occurs on each trade. However, there’s very little clarity given on how the burning happens.
With the code CRYPTOTICKER2022 you get 50% discount in all the tickets
Berlinverse 2022 - 2 days of Web3, NFTs, Art/ Generative Art & Metaverse
Is SafeMoon Really Safe?
Well, the technicals do portray a bad image for SafeMoon where it could end up as a pump and dump token only, in the absence of a battle-tested use-cases. For example, there’s very little clarification on the burning events. Generally, it is assumed that the founders and developers do the burning instead of a smart-contract.
These aspects make the token extremely speculative and not a good example of a truly decentralized crypto. For example, one of the influential crypto cronies Lark Davis says that SafeMoon is a sugar-coated Ponzi scheme that most people fail to notice. The only reason for the same is that they are concerned about living in the present moment and encashing all their gains as if there’s no tomorrow.
SafeMoon Price Prediction for 2022
“Old wine in a new bottle” Apparently the V2 release of Safemoon perfectly syncs with the phrase mentioned earlier. Indeed that’s what most of the investors have been thinking about SafeMoon. It is going to be not bad days but worse ahead for SafeMoon investors as the downslide doesn’t show any signs of corrections. The descending trendline hasn’t been broken by the bulls this week. With such occurrences, prices have fallen since bears have enjoyed an upper hand.
At the moment, we are seeing $0.0017960 which could further slide downwards. If that happens, the token will register a new low at $0.001621. However if bears couldn’t sustain the downslide considering that 200 Day MA in comparison to 50 Day MA improves, there could be a fresh sign of revival and bulls could target the $0.001965. If that happens, we could very well see more upsides in formation.
Don’t forget to follow us on Google News to keep yourself updated with the latest Price Predictions 😉
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- ChainLink Price Awaiting A Crucial Breakout From Triangle Pattern
- Bitcoin Price Breaks Equilibrium Pattern But No Continuation
- Can Shiba Inu Price Reach 10 Cents?
- Will 2022 Be a Bear Market For Crypto?
- ChainLink Price At Risk Of Falling Below $9
- Buy Cardano 2022 – Project Updates, Price Analysis, and Secrets!
- Cardano Price Prediction – How High can Cardano reach by 2030?
- Bitcoin Weak Bull Break Could Mean Downside Price Action
- Justin Sun: The man behind TRON (TRX) success
- BIGGEST Shiba Inu Prediction: How High can SHiB reach before 2023?
- Dash Price Analysis: Major Resistance Rejection But Uptrend Remains
- Bitcoin Price USD Analysis: Eying up $9,000
- What’s New with SandBox Metaverse in 2022? Is $SAND a HOT BUY?
- Shiba Inu Price is about to Increase because of THIS indicator!
- How To Participate in the Ukraine Airdrop?
- Top 5 Gaming Cryptos To Pick In 2022
- Dogecoin Price Prediction – Can DOGE 10x in the Next Bull?
- Why Solana Is A Good Bet In 2022?
You might also like
More from Altcoin
What is DJED crypto? What does a stablecoin release mean for Cardano? In this article, we explain everything about DJED …
In this article, we will be looking into the different crypto types in the cryptocurrency market and some examples of …