An NFT is a digital, unique object based on the blockchain. NFTs have become increasingly popular in the crypto market in recent years and have now entered the mainstream. Even in a bear market, NFTs offer a good opportunity to make profits. But how can I invest in NFTs in 2022?
In this article, we discuss how you can invest in an NFT right now and give you the most important tips when dealing with NFTs.
What are NFTs?
NFTs are non-fungible tokens. These are digital, unique objects based on blockchain technology. These objects are non-fungible, ie they cannot be reproduced. On the other hand, bitcoin, for example, is fungible, it can be reproduced extremely often.
The special thing about the NFTs is that they are unique and cannot be copied. As a result, NFTs have become extremely popular, especially on the digital art market, in recent years. Digital art auctions emerged during the rise of NFTs. The biggest advantage is that ownership can be clearly proven by the blockchain and that counterfeiting is almost impossible.
Which blockchains are NFTs based on?
By far the most important blockchain for NFTs is the Ethereum blockchain. Ethereum was the first blockchain to introduce smart contracts and could thus form the basis of decentralized applications. The Ethereum blockchain is the basis of a majority of the NFTs on the market.
Another blockchain that has made extreme strides in the NFT space in recent months is the Solana blockchain. Solana has the advantage that the transaction speeds are extremely high compared to Ethereum. The NFT collection “Degenerated Apes” triggered a massive surge in Solana’s SOL token in 2021.
There are numerous NFT platforms that mainly offer NFTs based on the Ethereum blockchain. There are also specialized NFT platforms for Solana NFTs where you can invest in an NFT in 2022. You can find out more about this later in the article.
What kind of NFT can you invest in?
The largest market where NFTs have gained an impact is the digital art market. In recent years, digital works of art have been created that are offered on digital marketplaces. Cartoon character collections like the Bored Ape Yacht Club are particularly popular .
Furthermore, the area of
The Metaverse is a topic that has been closely entangled with the NFTs since 2021 at the latest. The Metaverse represents a digital space where you can purchase NFTs. In the future, companies such as sporting goods manufacturers could use this to offer digital products in the form of NFTs.
Where can I invest in an NFT in 2022?
If you want to invest in an NFT, you should use one of the major NFT platforms. You can find an overview of the NFT platforms here .
In the following we would like to briefly introduce you to the most important NFT platforms in 2022:
OpenSea is probably the most well-known NFT platform in 2022. On OpenSea you can invest in an NFT and also create and sell new NFTs. OpenSea has existed since 2017 and is considered the first NFT trading platform. You will find a large number of different NFT collections there. You can purchase the NFTs on OpenSea if you connect your Ethereum wallet to OpenSea.
Rarible is an NFT exchange that focuses primarily on the creators of the NFTs, i.e. on the artists. However, you can also invest in an NFT from the collections, buy it and sell it again. Rarible only opened in early 2020. The marketplace is clearly designed and focuses on the creation process of NFTs.
If you want to buy NFTs directly on Rarible, click here !
Binance is the world’s largest cryptocurrency. Founded in 2017, the platform has become the number 1 in crypto trading in recent years. It is also possible to invest in an NFT in 2022 on Binance. The NFTs are traded on the Binance Blockchain. The Binance Coin is available as a payment option.
With Binance you have a huge marketplace available to invest in an NFT. To go to Binance, click here !
Magic Eden is one of the largest NFT platforms offering NFTs based on the Solana blockchain. Here you can invest in an NFT if you are a fan of the Solana blockchain. You pay with the SOL token.
We have created a guide to Magic Eden. You can find the article here.
What should you consider when investing in NFTs 2022?
NFTs have become mainstream in recent months and years. With the digital works of art, some six-digit sums are converted. However, with its popularity, scammers are also becoming more common. Therefore, you should follow a few rules in order not to lose your money:
- Only buy on established trading platforms for NFTs!
- Don’t buy on unknown platforms that don’t have reviews and aren’t used by the mass traders!
- Don’t fall for the supposedly extremely profitable deals that are aggressively advertised!
- Do not trade with private individuals outside of well-known trading exchanges!
If you follow these simple guidelines, you should be relatively safe from NFT scams.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- NFT Season: EASILY Buy NFTs on these 4 Platforms
- Want to Become a Millionaire with NFT? – Use these Platforms and be Creative!
- Conservative Cardano Prediction for 2023 – How high can Cardano go?
- Top 3 Blockchains for Non-Fungible Tokens (NFT) for 2023
- How to sell NFTs? – The ultimate guide
- Top 5 NFT Art Collections
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- Looking to Earn Money Trading NFT on OpenSea? Here’s How…
- THIS is how you can Generate Passive Income with Cryptos in 2022
- Crypto Millionaire: Buy THESE Cryptos before they BOOM in 2023?
- 5 NFT Trends for 2022 – You don’t Want to Miss the NFT Train!
- Can NFTs Give You Profits In A Bear Market?
- The Top 5 NFT Marketplaces
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- Top Five Upcoming NFT Sales In May 2022
- What is Fractal NFT? Don’t be late on New Crypto Trends!
- XRP Price is about to BOOM if the crypto market recovers! Buy $XRP?
- Missed Bored Ape Yacht Club? Meet its competitor on Solana
You might also like
More from Blockchain Companies
In this article, we take a closer look at a company whose failure could cause the Bitcoin price to fall …