Airdrops were a novel concept introduced by cryptocurrencies. The basic premise is simple, projects gave users their token for free or by claim, serving dual purposes of marketing and enhancing usage. Before, these airdrops were strictly restricted to new projects, looking to make their mark. Lately, even established projects have started to do the same for educating users about their product and promoting brand recognition. Go back a few years and most airdrops used to be worthless (at first anyways), however that has changed. Today, we are going to talk about two airdrops (current estimated worth >$500) which you can claim with minimal effort! But first a little history.
It all arguably started with the largest decentralized exchange (DEX) Uniswap airdropped governance focused 400 UNI tokens to each user, who ever used the platform or provided liquidity to it, any time before September 1, when the screenshot was taken. At the time of the airdrop, UNI tokens were trading at around $3, which meant that Uniswap had essentially given it’s common users ~$1200, the rewards were much higher for liquidity providers of course, reaching upto $250,000 for some long term LPs. Later, the UNI token traded at $8 too for some time, causing the value of airdropped tokens to more than double their worth!
How To Claim Mirror Protocol – MIR Airdrop
It brings us to the present day, it seems that the UNI airdrop just keeps on giving. A new DeFi project Mirror Protocol recently announced that they are going to airdrop MIR tokens, to all users who had at least 100 UNI tokens in their wallets on 23 Nov.
The process to claim MIR tokens is pretty simple. If you qualify on the above mentioned criteria, all you need to do is to visit the official link here and connect your wallet. The interface will display the amount of claimable MIR tokens and you need to pay a small fees to retrieve it. It has been intelligently designed to be delivered to people who didn’t immediately dump UNI tokens.
How To Claim Badger DAO – BADGER Tokens Airdrop
Badger DAO is taking a more extensive approach than the Mirror Protocol. They are giving BADGER token airdrops to a large number of addresses – which have participated in minting of Bitcoin equivalent ERC-20 tokens, joined certain projects and played their part in DeFi governance. An exhaustive list can be seen below.
It can be claimed by visiting official link here and connecting wallet. The interface will display the claimable tokens, which can be retrieved with a small fees. Badger DAO airdrop rewards a lot of active DeFi users and has a significant outreach amongst the community. That’s all, folks, happy claiming!
Follow us on Social Media and subscribe to our free crypto newsletter!
Diskutiere mit uns!
This post may contain promotional links that help us fund the site. When you click on the links, we receive a commission – but the prices do not change for you! 🙂
Disclaimer: The authors of this website may have invested in crypto currencies themselves. They are not financial advisors and only express their opinions. Anyone considering investing in crypto currencies should be well informed about these high-risk assets.
Trading with financial products, especially with CFDs involves a high level of risk and is therefore not suitable for security-conscious investors. CFDs are complex instruments and carry a high risk of losing money quickly through leverage. Be aware that most private Investors lose money, if they decide to trade CFDs. Any type of trading and speculation in financial products that can produce an unusually high return is also associated with increased risk to lose money. Note that past gains are no guarantee of positive results in the future.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- What Is The Mirror Protocol? An Introduction And How To Stake MIR!
- ShapeShift User Or Not? You Might Have Been Sent Thousands Of Dollars!
- Conservative Cardano Prediction for 2023 – How high can Cardano go?
- DeFi News Ticker – CryptoTicker
- Optimism Airdrop Confirmed – Here’s how to Claim OP Tokens for free
- How To Claim Ethereum Name Service (ENS) Airdrop
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- What is Arbitrum? : Everything You Need To Know About Arbitrum Airdrop
- Ampleforth Fan? You Might Have Been Sent Thousands Of Dollars!
- Crypto Millionaire: Buy THESE Cryptos before they BOOM in 2023?
- Badger DAO – Dedicated DeFi Protocol For Tokenized Bitcoin
- Looking For Retroactive Airdrops? You Might Want To Use These Protocols!
- Another 400 UNI airdrop – Is a crash imminent?
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- You might be Eligible for LOOKS Airdrop, here’s how to Know and What to Do
- Uniswap Price Forecast – UNI Could Be On The Verge Of A Breakout
- XRP Price is about to BOOM if the crypto market recovers! Buy $XRP?
- Will Aptos crash to 0 $? Aptos Crypto Review
You might also like
More from Blockchain
The crypto market is moving higher! Based on current market trends and expert analysis, here are the top 3 altcoins …