CoinsBank has another amazing Blockchain Cruise planned for 2018. To provide some context – Blockchain Cruise is a global blockchain conference aboard a luxurious cruise vessel that brings attendees on a 5-day journey filled with learning and networking.
This time, the cruise will be taking attendees across the Mediterranean Sea. The 3rd edition of the company’s young cruise tradition is set to take place from the 7th to the 11th of September. And it seems to be the perfect combination of fun and learning with all the activities planned. So for all cryptocurrency professionals and enthusiasts out there, you might want to get in on some of this action.
CoinsBank’s Previous Blockchain Cruise
The second edition cruise took place earlier in 2018, took guests on a trip around Asia with stops on Malaysia, Thailand, and Singapore. The trip was every bit as fun and educational as this coming cruise promises to be. However, there are numerous improvements the CoinsBank has made to ensure that the experience is truly a once in a lifetime sort of thing.
What you can expect from the 3rd edition:
- Luxury accommodations and amenities. This time, the entire ship will be reserved for the event. This means that there is a capacity of up to 2,500 cryptocurrency enthusiasts. It will therefore above all else be an amazing networking opportunity. The luxury ship has numerous high-quality amenities to make the trip that much more enjoyable. This includes wide decks with amazing views, pools and numerous indoor and outdoor self-entertainment facilities
- Breath-taking pit stops. The cruise will be taking guests through some of the most beautiful and iconic destinations along the coast of the Mediterranean Sea. This includes locations like Barcelona, Monte Carlo, and Ibiza. These are among the most beautiful and culturally diverse places not only on the Mediterranean coast but also in the World. Guests will be allowed to explore independently during the stopovers. What better way to knock a few of these locations off your travel bucket list?
- Versatile entertainment. Remember, the Blockchain cruise is not only about the conference but having fun and sharing love and enthusiasm for cryptocurrency as well. The entertainment organized for will ensure that the fun part is more than sufficiently covered. For those who love to dance and let loose, there will be DJs, bands and designated dance floors on the ship. There are also numerous parties on the trip’s itinerary including what promises to be a legendary soiree in Ibiza before the return journey to Barcelona.
- Over 100 speakers. This is the cherry (or should we say dozens of cherries) on top. Above all else, the trip is all about learning more about the cryptocurrency industry. The numerous speakers set to deliver presentations will be presenting different perspectives and new ideas for industry development. They include everyone from Bitcoin pioneers and financial markets experts to politicians and researchers. Some of the big names on this list include John McAfee who is the founder of McAfee security, Bobby Lee the founder of BTCC and world-known crypto and blockchain expert, Roger Ver who is currently the Bitcoin Cash CEO and Venture Capitalist and Philanthropist Brock Pierce. Their presentations will also vary a lot which is designed to prevent the monotony of lectures. In addition to conference-style speeches, the speakers will also have workshops, one-on-one consultations, exhibits and so much more.
What is on the agenda?
The aim of the cruise is first and foremost to ensure that guests have a good time. With all the amenities and fun activities planned this is without a doubt going to be a success. The other very important agenda revolves around teaching guests more about the trade. Topics to be covered include:
- Managing cryptocurrency:
Investments This will include lectures and workshops on trading strategies, scalability, cyber security and much more. Risks involved will also be addressed.
- Understanding regulations:
As a relatively new asset on the financial market, regulations on cryptocurrency are not well defined. The cruise will include sessions discussing rules and regulations of the trade in America and other involved countries.
- Blockchain 101:
Finally, the agenda also includes numerous discussions and presentations on all things Blockchain. This will include understanding the difference between theory and practice, managing Blockchain projects and so much more.
Book Your Spot
This is a great opportunity for everyone with an insatiable hunger for new information. It’s true that big business and billions cannot be made in office, but it happens in communication and in cooperation with the right people. And the good connections can only be built through an awe-inspiring trip together, mixed with the conference and business.
So head on to the website https://coinsbank.com/cruise-europe for more details on the trip and to get your ticket to 2018’s biggest cryptocurrency event.
Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
Crypto Assets Conference 2020B | Free online Ticket for our readers!
Fifth Annual CoinAgenda Global Conference
PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
Crypto Assets Conference – How to Join for Free!
The Web3 Conference will gather Web3 builders and creators this May in Amsterdam
AIBC Summit to Hold its First Ever Fully Virtual Event
Start Summit: Digital Summit for Entrepreneurship in St.Gallen
TOKEN2049 Singapore Set to Be World’s Largest Web3 Event With Over 10,000 Attendees
NFT Tallinn is returning even BIGGER and Bolder in May 2023 – Read On
Non Fungible Conference: RADICAL lineup in June 7-9 2023 Lisbon
Faunus Affiliate Network Hosts The Second Crypto Affiliate & Marketing Conference
Roger Ver and Jimmy Song to Discuss Bitcoin Cash at Blockchain Cruise
Berlinverse: A Successful Metaverse Experience! Here’s a Quick Recap
Consensus 2022 Review: Here’s How it Went
De:central Days 2019 – Inside the world’s digital economy!
Coinagenda Carribean Cryptoconference
CoinAgenda comes to Malta for its annual Blockchain Conference
With Over 10,000 Attendees Confirmed, TOKEN2049 Singapore Sets Record-Breaking Attendee and Sponsor Numbers Amid All-Star Speaker Line-Up
CoinAgenda Global Adds Enterprise Leaders to Speaker Lineup
The largest tech conference in Asia gears up for its annual Hong Kong conference
You might also like
More from Crypto
In this article, we will delve into the details and perform calculations to assess the potential for XRP price …
Shiba Inu’s burn rate sees a meteoric rise of 940% in 24 hours, with over 164 million tokens removed from …
This October, Ripple is set to unveil 1 billion XRP tokens, a move embedded in their strategic release system. Join …