CoinsBank has another amazing Blockchain Cruise planned for 2018. To provide some context – Blockchain Cruise is a global blockchain conference aboard a luxurious cruise vessel that brings attendees on a 5-day journey filled with learning and networking.
This time, the cruise will be taking attendees across the Mediterranean Sea. The 3rd edition of the company’s young cruise tradition is set to take place from the 7th to the 11th of September. And it seems to be the perfect combination of fun and learning with all the activities planned. So for all cryptocurrency professionals and enthusiasts out there, you might want to get in on some of this action.
CoinsBank’s Previous Blockchain Cruise
The second edition cruise took place earlier in 2018, took guests on a trip around Asia with stops on Malaysia, Thailand, and Singapore. The trip was every bit as fun and educational as this coming cruise promises to be. However, there are numerous improvements the CoinsBank has made to ensure that the experience is truly a once in a lifetime sort of thing.
What you can expect from the 3rd edition:
- Luxury accommodations and amenities. This time, the entire ship will be reserved for the event. This means that there is a capacity of up to 2,500 cryptocurrency enthusiasts. It will therefore above all else be an amazing networking opportunity. The luxury ship has numerous high-quality amenities to make the trip that much more enjoyable. This includes wide decks with amazing views, pools and numerous indoor and outdoor self-entertainment facilities
- Breath-taking pit stops. The cruise will be taking guests through some of the most beautiful and iconic destinations along the coast of the Mediterranean Sea. This includes locations like Barcelona, Monte Carlo, and Ibiza. These are among the most beautiful and culturally diverse places not only on the Mediterranean coast but also in the World. Guests will be allowed to explore independently during the stopovers. What better way to knock a few of these locations off your travel bucket list?
- Versatile entertainment. Remember, the Blockchain cruise is not only about the conference but having fun and sharing love and enthusiasm for cryptocurrency as well. The entertainment organized for will ensure that the fun part is more than sufficiently covered. For those who love to dance and let loose, there will be DJs, bands and designated dance floors on the ship. There are also numerous parties on the trip’s itinerary including what promises to be a legendary soiree in Ibiza before the return journey to Barcelona.
- Over 100 speakers. This is the cherry (or should we say dozens of cherries) on top. Above all else, the trip is all about learning more about the cryptocurrency industry. The numerous speakers set to deliver presentations will be presenting different perspectives and new ideas for industry development. They include everyone from Bitcoin pioneers and financial markets experts to politicians and researchers. Some of the big names on this list include John McAfee who is the founder of McAfee security, Bobby Lee the founder of BTCC and world-known crypto and blockchain expert, Roger Ver who is currently the Bitcoin Cash CEO and Venture Capitalist and Philanthropist Brock Pierce. Their presentations will also vary a lot which is designed to prevent the monotony of lectures. In addition to conference-style speeches, the speakers will also have workshops, one-on-one consultations, exhibits and so much more.
What is on the agenda?
The aim of the cruise is first and foremost to ensure that guests have a good time. With all the amenities and fun activities planned this is without a doubt going to be a success. The other very important agenda revolves around teaching guests more about the trade. Topics to be covered include:
- Managing cryptocurrency:
Investments This will include lectures and workshops on trading strategies, scalability, cyber security and much more. Risks involved will also be addressed.
- Understanding regulations:
As a relatively new asset on the financial market, regulations on cryptocurrency are not well defined. The cruise will include sessions discussing rules and regulations of the trade in America and other involved countries.
- Blockchain 101:
Finally, the agenda also includes numerous discussions and presentations on all things Blockchain. This will include understanding the difference between theory and practice, managing Blockchain projects and so much more.
Book Your Spot
This is a great opportunity for everyone with an insatiable hunger for new information. It’s true that big business and billions cannot be made in office, but it happens in communication and in cooperation with the right people. And the good connections can only be built through an awe-inspiring trip together, mixed with the conference and business.
So head on to the website https://coinsbank.com/cruise-europe for more details on the trip and to get your ticket to 2018’s biggest cryptocurrency event.
Instant Crypto Credit Lines™ from only 5.9% APR. Earn up to 8% interest per year on your Stablecoins, USD, EUR & GBP. $100 million custodial insurance.
This post may contain promotional links that help us fund the site. When you click on the links, we receive a commission - but the prices do not change for you! :)
Disclaimer: The authors of this website may have invested in crypto currencies themselves. They are not financial advisors and only express their opinions. Anyone considering investing in crypto currencies should be well informed about these high-risk assets.
Trading with financial products, especially with CFDs involves a high level of risk and is therefore not suitable for security-conscious investors. CFDs are complex instruments and carry a high risk of losing money quickly through leverage. Be aware that most private Investors lose money, if they decide to trade CFDs. Any type of trading and speculation in financial products that can produce an unusually high return is also associated with increased risk to lose money. Note that past gains are no guarantee of positive results in the future.