The World’s largest cryptocurrency exchange, Binance, expects to reach profits between $500 million and $1 billion this year, according to an interview by Bloomberg with CEO Changpeng Zhao on July 6th.
Binance has scaled to around 10 million users currently up from 2 million users at the beginning of 2018 and has an estimated daily turnover of around $1.5 billion.
During the peak ATH of cryptocurrencies last December, the exchange hosted as much as $11 billion worth of trades every day and continues to top Coinmarketcap.com’s ranking of exchanges.
Expansion to Malta
Binance has been making a long list of announcements lately eyeing expansion and opened up offices in Malta earlier in March due to regulatory pressure from Asian governments. The Maltese government has also been quick to release their statements of support to Binance as highlighted in this Twitter post from the Prime Minister of Malta, Joseph Muscat, a few months back in April this year.
Impressive Performance of BNB
Moreover, Binance’s very own cryptocurrency, BNB, has also seen impressive performances over the past few months amidst a relatively bearish cryptocurrency global market.
It is currently at the 17th position of the largest cryptocurrencies with a market cap of over $1.5 Billion and has registered a 3% increase over the last 24 hours sitting at $14.29 USD at the time of writing.
The Future of Binance
Amidst the recent Binance Syscoin (SYS) hacking speculation that lead to the theft of a rumored 7,000 BTC and the general furore against centralized cryptocurrency exchanges following the founder of Ethereum, Vitalik Buterin’s public statement criticizing them, a lot is left to see the future of Binance and how they create an action plan to sort out all the inefficiencies associated with them.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Binance (BNB) CEO has made some important remarks on BNB growth and crypto tweet trends
- The Top 10 Most Influential People In Cryptocurrency World
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- Cryptocurrency Exchanges Leave Japan and Hong Kong
- Binance Resumes Withdrawals and Spot Trading After Glitches Causing Outage
- Binance CEO Faces Legal Action from SEC on Alleged Securities Violations
- Will Binance Take Over the Crypto Market Following FTX Bankruptcy?
- Is Binance Exchange on the Verge of Collapsing?
- Binance US can have Huge Impact on Global Crypto Market
- You can now buy Bitcoin with your credit card: Binance
- Binance Coin (BNB) might EXPLODE after the Merge…Here’s Why
- Binance and CEO Changpeng Zhao Hit with CFTC Charges for Operating Illegal Crypto Derivatives Platform
- Breaking: Binance blocked US customers from trading
- Binance To Launch Its Own Blockchain Binance Chain
- Binance Cloud Launches, Enabling Third Party Exchange Creation
- Zhao, Binance CEO, Outlines the Future of Blockchain
- Binance Donates $1 Million to Flood Victims in Japan
- Top 3 Best Centralized Exchanges For June 2022
- Binance CEO says that a crypto bullrun is on the cards
- Top 10 Cryptocurrency Experts To Follow On Twitter
You might also like
More from Blockchain
Ethereum phone: designed to seamlessly integrate with EVM chains and layer 2s. It created a significant buzz by selling out …
Within a few months of its introduction, Base protocol has accrued a TVL of $185 million. Is Cardano dead?
Pepe crash: A 20% drop in its price was captured since last week, as per figures from coinmarketcap. Why is …