The Beyond Blocks Blockchain Summit is scheduled to be held at Seoul, South Korea this July 17-18th. Through their motto of “Connecting Korea with the World”, attendees would be able to discuss about the future of decentralization within a high-level, centralized environment in the heart of South Korea.
With an estimated 2000+ attendees and 50+ speakers, this summit promises to be another step in the development of the ever-evolving blockchain industry and unveil developments within the many advancements taking place amongst different companies.
The team behind Beyond Blocks recently successfully concluded their Tokyo conference this April 4-5th and would be hosting another conference at Bangkok during November 26-27th.
As mentioned on their event page,
Beyond Blocks is a community that engages like-minded individuals through both online and offline platforms. Our key focus is to connect and progress this new and ever-growing industry, to highlight why it’s an exciting time to be a part of it and more importantly, how the blockchain applies to the real world now and in the future – YOUR future.
Their key topics of focus for the Seoul summit include discussions regarding Governance and ICO’s – The Balance Between Regulations and Disruption, The State of Blockchain in Korea, a Keynote Speech by Orbs, Entering the Korean Market – A 101 Insight, Keynote: Taking the Lead: An Insight to ICON’s Partnership and Market Adoption Strategy, just to name a few.
Some of their key speakers for the Seoul Summit are:
– Michael Novogratz, Founder & CEO, Galaxy Digital Capital Management
– JH Kim, Council Member, ICON Foundation
– Jason Han, CEO, Ground X (Kakao)
– Simon Kim, CEO, #Hashed
– Michael Arrington, Partner, Arrington XRP Capital
– Dr. Jin Ho Hur, Managing Partner, SEMA Translink Investment
– Dominic Williams, President & Chief Scientist, Dfinity Foundation
Their long list of impressive VIP and Afterparty sponsors include ICON $ICX, Deloitte, #HASHED, ORBS, and DNA.
Moreover, the Official Summit Seoul After-Party sponsored by ICON, Hashed and Deloitte will be held at Platoon Kunsthalle a venue made of steel containers!
Their tickets are priced at Early Bird Price: $300, Until July 11th: $550, after July 12th: $750, with $1000 being the final price.
The ticket can be purchased here and includes:
– Access to full two-day conference
– Access to the exhibition floor and conference hall
– Access to 50+ talks
– Exclusive Official After-Party hosted by ICON, Hashed, and Deloitte.
– Access to workshops
– Access to a networking lunch on both days of Summit Seoul
– Access to networking events on both days
Cryptoticker would also be present at Beyond Blocks Seoul this year, do hit us up!